IGNORED

Scuffs on face of club???

dagolfer
Note: This thread is 5524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i bought a new hybrid the toher day and used it today and now it looks like there are teeny tiny unfeelable but seeable scuffs from using it. This won't hurt the preformance in any way. I don't know but it just seems more noticiable on these two clubs than any others i have.

Speed LD F Stiff Shaft 9.5*
3dx dc 2 ironwood 17*
3dx dc 4 ironwood 23*
710 AP1 5 - P
50.08 Spin Milled CC 56.11 Spin Milled CC 60.04 Spin Milled CCDual Force 2 Putter #1 Pro V1xForget your opponents; always play against par. ~Sam Snead

wow dude... you should see the face of my fav club in my bag... its a beat up old big bertha 3w... chips in the paint job... the shaft is all chatter marked from banging against my irons... and i wouldnt even call the marks on the face of my 3w "scuffs" anymore... more like gouges... yet time and time again it proves why its my fav club... that puppy sings...
the scuffs on your club... i wouldnt sweat it... unless it starts affecting ball flight
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Thanks.. even though i accidently put this post in the wrong section.. i thought i was int he equipment area when i hit the new thread and such.

Speed LD F Stiff Shaft 9.5*
3dx dc 2 ironwood 17*
3dx dc 4 ironwood 23*
710 AP1 5 - P
50.08 Spin Milled CC 56.11 Spin Milled CC 60.04 Spin Milled CCDual Force 2 Putter #1 Pro V1xForget your opponents; always play against par. ~Sam Snead

Note: This thread is 5524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!