IGNORED

Best part of the country (USA) to play golf year round...

Note: This thread is 5512 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok you got me there! Monterey is really pretty cool for golf! It is a bit expensive (but what in Cali isn't?) and they lack a selection of executive/municipal courses. I play Black Horse / Bayonet a LOT!

I didn't even notice you are from Monterey when I posted haha. I'm jealous.

Scott T

G5 9° V2 75 X / 909F2 15.5° V2 85 X / 909H 19° V2 100 X / MP-33 #3-PW X100 / X-Forged Chrome 54.15 60.10 X100 / FGP Black 34" / Penta TP

Handicap is a guess because I haven't established one yet.Best score so far is a 71 on a 6,509 yard 70.3/121 par 72 muni, during a glorious...

Albuquerque, New Mexico. We have all four seasons but you can play golf during all of them. Winters are mild, you can play in pants and a pullover just about every morning. In the summer it never gets too hot like in AZ (we have only hit 100 degrees once in the past 4 years) low humidity and very good reasonably priced golf.

Add that to the fact we have the #1 housing market in the country right now and have been affected very little by the current recession. Its a great place to be.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5512 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!