• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
dragonflyin

Does Anyone Play Mizuno T-Zoid Pros

My blades are feeling rather scrappy this early in the year. Going back to my old set of T-Zoids to regain some consistency and confidence. Anyone else still play these? If so, what do you think of them? How do they stack up against current day clubs?

I just put my T-Zoid Pro 2s in the backup bag in the garage last fall. I used them for about 6 years (I think). Great clubs, great feel. I needed to upgrade the shafts and a few of them were getting worn from play so I just got some new clubs. I loved them and had no problem playing them. I got a great deal on the Titleist, so I got those instead of Mizuno 57/67. If I hadn't got a great deal and had the money at the time, I would still be playing them.

love those clubs, my dad had them before i did and they have a TON of swings on them, but still great. Mine have the s300 shaft but better feel in my mind than my dad's current mp-30's

Played T-Zoid Pros and Pro-IIs from 1997-2006. Loved those clubs. Edit: just checked and there are a ton of these on E-bay. Would love to fit out a set with some KBS Tour Stiff shafts. If I buy another set of clubs, my wife would probably beat me to death with them.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades