IGNORED

Playing through??

TN94z
Note: This thread is 5516 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was out the other day and got paired up with 3 other guys. 2 left after nine holes and the 3rd had already walked 27 holes and by #11 he was finished...

Now playing as a single I walked up to #12, a par 3. A 4 some started to tee off from the tips. 2 went in the water, 1 out of bounds and the 3rd near the green. They looked right at me standing at the white tee's with ball and club in hand, they never even considered letting me play through.

I waited for over 15 minutes while they screwed around. By then another 4 some had shown up at #12. I joined them instead of making everyone wait for me to play.

Now a 5 some we still had to wait for the 4 some on every hole.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sometimes lets say if your on a par three, you guys hit your shots, then just tell the other group to hit theres while your walking to thre green (assuming your out of the way) then let them putt. Or just let them pass on the tee box.

In my Tour Bag:

Taylormade RBZ Driver, 3w, 3h
Cobra Amp Cell Irons 4i-pw
Vokey Wedges, 52,56,60

Scotty Cameron Putter

"I'd shoot an eagle anyday over a regular ol' birdie"

ASAP is the best way so that a log jam doesn't form. But with that being said if groups always paced themselves to the group ahead rather than "trying" to play ahead of group behind things would go much smoother.

Note: This thread is 5516 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!