IGNORED

Sergio Garcia is a punk

apex53
Note: This thread is 5497 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Oh Sergio! What have you gotten yourself into this time? Did you see Padraig's response to Sergio's critique regarding Augusta? It completely discredits Sergio as a professional golfer. It was clear from the scores that birdies were available.

Yeah he's one hell of a ball stricker alright, and also a whining little b*%$#.
You don't know what pressure is until you've played for five dollars a hole with only two in your pocket - Lee Trevino

MP-600 @ 10.5°
Insight BUL 3-wood @ 15°
Insight BUL 5-wood @ 18° IDEA a2 4i Hybrid @ 23° MX-25 5-PW MP-R Series 52° > 50°/05° MP-R Series 54°/10° MP-R...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sergio should take a page from Kenny Perry's interview and learn to see the big picture and keep things in perspective to life.

Kenny Perry said that if losing the Master's title was the worst thing that happened to his life, then life is pretty good for him.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

. . .Whats the big deal with the spit in the cup incident anyway? I still don't get it... Golfers are afraid to pick a ball up when it *may* have saliva on it (the bottom of a cup is full of slats, so there actually being any spit on a ball is highly unlikely), but they will happily pick up a ball covered in goodness only knows how many chemicals and fertilisers the course is lathered in. . .

The act of spitting at someone or an object is a blatant act of disrespect and disregard to others in all of society. This goes against the very fabric of the game in which integrity, respect and comraderie act as the very threads which define golf as 'a gentlemen's game'. The fact that we choose to play the game on a field that may or may not be contain with chemicals does not liken us to touching one's saliva when retrieving a ball from a cup. Nor does it make us ignorant. The sole intention of fertilizers—however harmful—is to maintain the course we play on, so that we have a forum which we not only aspire make more birdies, but more importantly that we aspire to practice those values on the fairways and in life. Simply, the sole intention of spitting into a cup is rooted is selfishness and a total disregard for fellow competitors. Please don't try to justify such an unthinkable act, it tarnishes a very respectable golf forum.
You don't know what pressure is until you've played for five dollars a hole with only two in your pocket - Lee Trevino

MP-600 @ 10.5°
Insight BUL 3-wood @ 15°
Insight BUL 5-wood @ 18° IDEA a2 4i Hybrid @ 23° MX-25 5-PW MP-R Series 52° > 50°/05° MP-R Series 54°/10° MP-R...

Yes, he sure speaks his mind, but he has to learn that there are times you just have to exercise some diplomacy and tact.

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if those fine south'n gentlemen neglect to invite him to participate in next year's toonamint. No loss, I'm sure there will be at least a hundred others around the world that would have no problem taking his place, score perhaps as well and be forever grateful for the honor and the chance.

My Weapons of Grass Destruction:

:titleist: TS2 10.5*;  917F2 15*;  818H1 19*;  716 AP2 4-P;  Pro V1x

:vokey: SM7's - 50.12 F, 56.14 F, 60.08 M

:odyssey: Black Series 3

:footjoy:  :oakley: 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Give him a break? For what? He can't help himself?

If you had the media constantly scrutinizing ur every move wouldn't

It b possible that you might say something wrong. Btw I hadn't seen the spit in the cup incident in this thread so my comment was about his interview. The spitin the cup thing was completely rude an unnecesary IMHO.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

I have never rooted against a golfer, but I do Garcia. He is a spoiled little punk and I hope he never wins a major.

As a matter of fact I hope the blue bloods at Augusta don't bother to invite him back next year.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Hey...i'm going to get flamed here...But I hope he wins a major one day , so all you haters find somedy else to pick at.

Of course his ''spitting in the cup'' incident is stupid and unacceptable , i'm not denying that...but as for this thread's subject , he was only asked what he thought of the course , and he said what was on his mind. He doesn't like the course...SO WHAT! You guys think he's the only one to not like the changes Augusta did a few years back? Tiger said it's not the same as it was before , i remember reading Jack and Palmer saying the same in golf digest ( august 2006 , page 133 ). I saw Chad Campbell spit at least 4-5 times on Camera this weekend. I mean...get over it!

As for some of you guy's comments on what you plan to do to throw him off his game when he come's back to NY , you guy's are worst than him , in the same category as the twit who yells '' get in the hole!''...

I like him because he stands out in a crowd of boring , politically correct golfers who don't want to risk saying anything that people won't like.

/rant
Frank.

Driver : Sasquatch 5900 aka ''The square thing''
Hybrid : 3DX 18*
Irons : TA6
Wedges : tour action 588 Reg. 56*
Rac Satin 60*Putter : Eye2 black dotBalls : Pro V1x or E6+Bag : Carry bag

I love him.
I hope he wins every time he tees it up.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

Hey...i'm going to get flamed here...But I hope he wins a major one day , so all you haters find somedy else to pick at.

Sergio spit in the cup, where there were others still to finish out the whole and they could potentially get spit on their ball because of Garcia. I saw Campbell spit a lot too, but it wasn't on the greens, totally different altogether. Total form of disrespect from Sergio by spitting in the cup. The course was the same for EVERYONE, he is dumb to say it was unfair...12 under was the winning score for damn sake

Driver: G10 9*
3-wood: 909F3 15*
Hybrid: 909H 19*
Irons: 695MBs
Wedges: 56 & 52 64 spin milledPutters:Seemore FGP Spider

Just watched his interview on GC... What a punk... Class is not this guy's forte

You are so right. I have always admired Seve and Jose Maria and the Argentines (Roberto DeVincenzo through Angel Cabrera). They are all Spanish, and can be emotional and even hot headed at times. However, they all conduct themselves as true professionals. Sergio has never grown up and never will. It is too bad. When he and Tiger battled it out in the 1999 PGA, golf fans really liked Sergio. He has lost that respect now. I am glad that he has not won a Major, while Seve won 5, Jose Maria 2, and now Angel has won 2. Those victories separate them from Sergio.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

I bet other players lining up their putts appreciate him screaming at his ball.

In my stand bag:
909D3 with 10.5 degrees of loft and a 45 inch Fujikura Rombax 6Z08, x-flex
909F3 15* with a stock Diamana Blue
FT 18* with an Aldila NV
X-forged ('07), 3-PW with Project X 6.0 CG12, 53/11, and 58* with DSG Red X2, 33"All with Lamkin Crossline Full Cord. (except the putter of...

Note: This thread is 5497 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!