IGNORED

the greatest wedge ever

Note: This thread is 5488 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm about to suggest something that should really stir the pot. A wedge is a wedge is a wedge. The difference in performance between the various brands and models boils down to fractions of a percent.

srixon forged wedges wooottttttttttt

15 yrs old

DriverBurner 10.5 degree stiff flexFairway Burner 15 degree proforce 75 gram regular flex Hybridrescue dual 19 degree stiff flexHybrid edge cft hybrid 24 degree stiff flex Irons progressive XC 5-PW regular HOPING FOR TOUR PREFERRED's!SW rac satin tp wedge 56 degreesLW spin milled...

I am going to vote for the 588 wedges also.I think all around they have proved over the years to be the most versatile wedges on the market.Are they the best?Depends what you want in a wedge but over the years I think more pros at one time or another played the 588's and some still play them after all these years.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

I considered Cleveland, Titelist, Nike, Fourteen and read all the reviews and feedback on this forum. In the end I simply choose the Ping Tour W wedge, it matches my Ping irons, looks good and comes in a decent range of lofts and bounces. I'm not feeling like i'm missing out on any performance by not having chosen one of the market leaders.

It's his opinion, let him be.

On a wedge note, I hear the Cleveland CG14's are better suited for beginners over the Vokey's. I've tried the old CG12's and I really enjoyed them.

« Keith »

I have seen couple of thereads asking about wedges lately and thougt I would adress them all here.

Me to I thk thaet they good i not use all off them butt thinks tem good clubs but titlst makes good all club and if get need too by wegds I thng vokkey is allot of clubs four you it money and make me better players and not scratch yet but look for me on allot pGa tor

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

what?
Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

has anyone tried the bobby jones wedges?

If so what are your thoughts on them?

In my SQ tour bag

Cleveland Launcher 460 10.5* stiff
Dymo 3 wood stiff
3-E Apex Blades 1/2" up stiff VR 52* 56* Aussie IBF tour edition 34" w/ ping grip SG5

I'm an 18 handicapper and I love my Cleveland CG14's I got from last year. It took a solid 3 months to get used to them and their feel, but now, its all gravy baby.

Driver: G15 9*
Fairway Wood: 904F 15* and 19*
Hybrid 3: Quickstrike II 19*
Hybrid 4: 4DX 23*
Irons: MX-23 5-PWedges: CG14 52* and 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: Laddie X or Gamer

• Administrator
has anyone tried the bobby jones wedges?

http://thesandtrap.com/clubs/pelz_we...y_jones_review

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5488 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!