IGNORED

Guess whos trail we HAVE to be following this week

rckwd
Note: This thread is 5475 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wie Lover

I make no SENSE? How about watching a baseball game covering only one player? That my friend is what they are doing. Do they stick a camera up Albert Poulos butt for 9 innings when he is the best plater in baseball.

I make no SENSE?...I would have liked to see Chad Cambell make his run. But I make no sense!!! Get off of it you Wie lover....you jump from one bandwagon to another

What exactly does Callaway and Nike have to do with this. Are you saying that the only reason to play either company is because Phil and Tiger do? I kind of agree with what NorCal said here (somewhat) in that Phil and Tiger put on the biggest show on Sunday... and Cabrerra and Perry didn't do jack shit on the front. I haven't watched the Quail Hollow coverage (just about to since replay is on), but I'm not surprised they would cover a lot of these two since they are the Jack and Arnie of the era.

Sorry it has nothing to do with those products......just (IMO) their endorsers. Tiger and Phil may be great guys but I cant stand the way the public and television portrays them.

Well, then don't watch.

And not watch when they choke like they did at the Masters (dont even give me their run at the finish)...they still LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And not watch when they choke like they did at the Masters (dont even give me their run at the finish)...they still LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you have to be a douche and post a topic that will razzle all these people up? Do you enjoy trying to make a point?

We get it. You don't like watching Tiger and Phil hit every shot. Go watch the LPGA...........

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Why do you have to be a douche and post a topic that will razzle all these people up? Do you enjoy trying to make a point?

You didnt have to click on it...you didnt have to read it....you didnt have to enjoy it....you didnt have to respond....BUT YOU DID

I realize in Missouri you dont have much to do..you dont have a golf team, you dont have a baseball team, you dont have a gymnastics team, you dont have a football team, you dont have a tennis team, you dont have baseball team, heck what do you have in that state?.....Well, should "the douche, go on? I am sorry for anyone in the great state of Missouri but I dont take to name calling. (except for Erik)

You didnt have to click on it...you didnt have to read it....you didnt have to enjoy it....you didnt have to respond....BUT YOU DID

What does it have to do with Missouri? lol

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

SOOO confused

I don't game Nike or Callaway equipment (except for Callaway balls) but I do enjoy watching PM and TW. Does that mean that I jumped on the "bandwagon"? I think not. They both possess a ton of charisma and spark more conversation and interest then the rest of the tour combined. Do more people tend to tune in when they are in the hunt….absolutely because they are the two best players on tour. Do more tend to tune in when they are in the tournament but not in the hunt…..absolutely because the media covers their every move. Smart move because the majority of the viewers couldn't care less about the Dustin Johnson's and Mark Wilson's on tour. Character sells and the PGA Tour is a business. If you don't like it don't watch it

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

What does it have to do with Missouri? lol

I was wrong..

James 4:16 tells me... I should never boast: all such rejoicing is evil. I am sorry. Please forgive me. This has nothing to do wih Callaway or Nike...it was a reference to Tiger and Phil

• Administrator
Erik...Minority?

Uh, you seem to have missed the point. He was being SARCASTIC. Name two other players who have 60+ and 30+ wins?

Simple fact of the matter was we saw a Tiger recap TWICE in three hours of coverage. We saw most of Phil's round but he was already -4 when they came on the air, so he was already T2. We also saw almost every Padraig Harrington shot, almost every Davis Love III shot, and almost every Anthony Kim shot. Why? Because they were in the "featured grouping." We saw Charles Warren and others, too. Quit yer bitchin'. If you don't want to watch, don't. But you're in a very small minority if you don't want to see Tiger and Phil. They're leading the tournament! I don't really like it when they show them and they're ten shots out of the lead either, but that wasn't the case yesterday.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Uh, you seem to have missed the point. He was being SARCASTIC. Name two other players who have 60+ and 30+ wins?

I don't turn away from a car wreck, I watch NASCAR for the crashes, I watch PGA to see Perry to win and Tiger and Phil to choke!!!!!

Just as Gordon or Johnson don't wreck that often...it is a pleasure watching them get their butt beat...albeit not that often.

I don't really like it when they show them and they're ten shots out of the lead either, but that wasn't the case yesterday.

That's the only time I complain about the T-woods coverage... when he's 8 back and we still see a disproportionate amount of his shots.

I don't turn away from a car wreck, I watch NASCAR for the crashes, I watch PGA to see Perry to win and Tiger and Phil to choke!!!!!

There's your problem... you actually watch NASCAR... you have officially lost all credibility with me. "

What will Dale Jr. do... yet another perfect left turn... wonder if he'll pit on lap 112, sure looks like he could use some new rubbers... oh my word it looks like someone might inch past the leader, wow... what a race. I know... most people don't understand how I can watch golf, but I can't understand how anyone can stomache NASCAR. I guess that's why most of the poeple who go to the races get drunk.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

That's the only time I complain about the T-woods coverage... when he's 8 back and we still see a disproportionate amount of his shots.

MAN!!!! and you are in NASCAR country!!! Its OK...we dont have to be sleep buddies..LOL. That I know of....(One, you dont shed; two, you dont weigh 135 lbs; three, you cant fetch my pillow; four, you cant fetch my remote; five, you cant fetch my balls, ....enough already...he dont complain when I sleep with another dog, or when I pet another dog or when I leave him home alone to go play golf,,,enough already..

We run Late Models....which is the same engine and frame as the "now" nationwide cars. We have 4 championships in our division, with wins in both Ford and Chevy. I dont mind if you think little of me...we ll have our faults.. I also have a 10sec Super Gas car .....

• Administrator
As if the topic wasn't poor enough already, enough with the NASCAR crap.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This reminds me of the played out arguments on hockey boards about how TV always showcases Crosby and Ovechkin....They are the Tiger and Phil of hockey, ie the two most recognized superstars and the face of the sport. Of course they are going to focus on those two. You don't see the Caps and Pens series preview focusing on Maxime Talbot and Donald Brashear.

That puts you in a very small minority.

Yes it does.

2004 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion
2005 Northern Iowa Player Of The Year
2006 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion
2007 Iowa Co-Ed Golf State Champion
2007 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion2008 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion2009 College Division Iowa Junior Tour...

I heard of this St. Louis place once. It is apparently some small city in Missouri that nobody else has ever heard of or been too. They have a couple of these "sports teams" there (NFL,MLB,NHL...), you may have heard of them before. Then again, maybe you haven't.

Beware Danny...If you don't stand your ground and if you dont like "the Almighty" Tiger...you are subject to ridicule.

Until Tiger is good enough where he can retire as a amateur ....he isnt the best golfer in the world..He still hasn't caught Jack....But the people that will argue arent old enough to know the difference

Note: This thread is 5475 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!