IGNORED

Ridgewood CC in northern Jersey

JGulkCG
Note: This thread is 5529 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone been to or planning on going to Ridgewood?

I'll be up there this weekend on Fri i believe for a demo day. I hear its a beautiful place. Not sure if its private or not.

The Barclays was played at Ridgewood last year, and the pros gave it rave reviews. Very private, like seemingly every other course in the New York metro area that isn't Bethpage.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

VERY private. I WISH i could get on that course...

Thank you for that clarification. I was considering highlighting the word "very" myself, but I didn't feel it needed the treatment.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Yeah, its very private, like most courses in north jersey that arnet cow patches.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

well thank you for the clarification, i just asked my Pro and he sided with you guys and said "ultra private" so this should be a nice visit this coming friday.

Oh, it's very private, but not stuffy. I get invited annually by a client of mine to a member-guest there; it's freakin' awesome.

If you're playing, try to get on the Center-West nines.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Oh, it's very private, but not stuffy. I get invited annually by a client of mine to a member-guest there; it's freakin' awesome.

not playing. i'm going to be doing a demo day up there this coming friday.

Note: This thread is 5529 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!