IGNORED

Where do you buy your golf apparel?

d373rm1ned
Note: This thread is 5494 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

just realized. The closest Academy Sports to Iowa is in Joplin, MO. Agree with Kohls, Target, and Walmart. There is no need to spend big bucks for brand name golf attire.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

I'm from Des Moines, IA. Not really sure what name brand golf shirts/shorts are but I prefer Nike and Titleist hats, etc. since they would match my clubs.

I buy some stuff at Golf Galaxy on University, but mostly Scheels. They used to have some good Nike Drifit Iowa polos, not sure if they still do. Also check out VF outlet in Story City or Williamsburg. They also have a Nike outlet at Wburg.

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

I buy some stuff at Golf Galaxy on University, but mostly Scheels. They used to have some good Nike Drifit Iowa polos, not sure if they still do.

I've driven past Williamsburg a dozen times and have yet to stop. I'll definitely have to check it out when I drive home next. Scheels over at Jordan Creek seems to be kind of high priced but an Iowa Nike polo would be bad ass (Go Hawkeyes!). Bought a pair of shoes over at GG but never did check out their polo selection.

Thanks for the suggestions all.

Driver: 975D 9.5
3 Wood: 975F 14.5
2 Hybrid: 909H 19
Irons: 3-PW VR Split Cavity
Wedges: VR 52/10 & 56/10Putter: White Hot Tour #1Ball: ONE Platinum/Tour

I get most of my stuff at like Kohls and such. But I do break down and go to the HUGE prime outlets in jeffersonville, Ohio where they have a Nike outlet. I only go there because they carry Smalls, which is what I need to wear. And plus the prices are nice.

Kohl's

I've only bought three polo shirts in my life that were more than $50 and all three were purchased at Augusta National.

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

The Polo store and the Master's on Wednesday.

I do have a SC/Titleist Cameron & Co. visor, but other than that I wear either the amazingly comfortable pima cotton Masters polos or an RL polo.

If I am wearing a Masters polo, I'll wear the Scotty visor and if I'm wearing a Polo, I'll wear a Masters hat or visor. I hate people who wear the same logo all over their body.

I always wear Polo Andrew shorts.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

Note: This thread is 5494 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!