IGNORED

World Cup 2006!!!!!!

aceadair
Note: This thread is 6518 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

freddy adu is also 16....im gonna have to say he is not crap considering he is going to play in Europe at that age...maybe he didn't deny ghana b/c he though they sucked, maybe he denied ghana b/c he feels like he would rather play for the usa and once you choose a team you can't switch...
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the first thing that I am going to talk about is the Mexico vs. Argentina. That was the best game in the World Cup so far. Mexico got out to a early lead just to be caught up in the fourth minuet by Argentina with a equalizer. Then came some of the best soccer in the World Cup. Both teams went back and forth trying to get a lead with some great attacks but both defences held tight. The came the big blow by Argentina. In the first Overtime period Argentinas Maxi Rodriguez recieved a pass in the air and calmy chested it in the air to himself and struck a volley and tucked it away in the far post corner. Being a Mexico fan like I am it is hard to admit this but that was one of the best shots from that position I have ever seen. Im not saying that it was luck but I will say that if you put any body else in that game situation with the same left foot shot and they wont make 3 out of 10. It was a very impressive shot and heartbreak for me to watch. Both of those teams faught for 120 minuets and I am tipping my hat to Argentina. They played well and made plays when they had to. Another great thing about the game is that the referee did not destroy the game. He let the players play. I have been reading the papers from Mexico and most of then say that the loss has left Mexico wondering where do we go from here. But I think that the game has proven that Mexico can play with anybody and they just need a few breaks to win. I wish that I could tell you more but I cant translate what they all say and my dad is not here to help. TRI BUENO DE EL DE TRABAJO QUE USTED JUGO BEIN!!!!!!
Ace Adair

904R 10*
I3 4 Wood 17* G5 Hybrid 22* CG-4's 4-PW Vokey Design 200 Series-- 50*, 54*, 58* G2 Anser Putter 35" ProV1 Hoofer 3 Bag "Putts get real difficult the day they hand out the money." -Lee Trevino "You are one evil, cunning woman. It's a massive turn on."--House...

i didnt really care who won that game and i think that shot was luck. i mean i thought he was crossing it when he first kicked it, but that just goes to show you how good all these teams are, the games come down to who makes the miracle play

In My Bag:
9.5 degree Mizuno MX-500
15 degree Titliest 904F
Mizuno MP-32 3-PW
Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 52 degree
Vokey Spin-Milled 56.14
Ping i5 Anser

Def not the best game
In The Bag:
Driver: 9 degree King Cobra 440 SZ (ETP Penley S Flex)
3 Wood: Taylormade 540 XD (M.A.S R5 Series S Flex)
5 Wood: Mizuno MP .001 (Exsar 60 S Flex)
Irons: Mizuno MP-60 (Dynamic Gold) Gap Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM Oilcan (Dynamic Gold) Sand Wedge: Cleveland Tour Action (Dynam. G) Putter:...

Def not the best game

I am not trying to be mean.... but you need to support your statement if you are going to say that.
Ace Adair

904R 10*
I3 4 Wood 17* G5 Hybrid 22* CG-4's 4-PW Vokey Design 200 Series-- 50*, 54*, 58* G2 Anser Putter 35" ProV1 Hoofer 3 Bag "Putts get real difficult the day they hand out the money." -Lee Trevino "You are one evil, cunning woman. It's a massive turn on."--House...

am I the only one happy that Brazil got beat..... A really good final would be Germany vs. France. Would probably be the most evenly matched final in a long time.

Driver: Dual Point 9*
Woods: Dual Point 3-wood, T-40 5-wood
Irons: r7 TP's
Wedges: RAC TP Black 52/56/60
Putter: White Steel

portugal is a very good team as well...i'd watch out for them.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

I am not trying to be mean.... but you need to support your statement if you are going to say that.

ok heres my "support"

In my opinion, the result of the Mexico vs. Argentina game was inevitable. Argentina is a much better team. (No offense to you) It surprised me that Argentina barely came out with a win against Mexico. Argentina's team is basically stacked with the best in the world. Not only that, but they play well together. The game wasn't very exciting though. Couple of good goals, but that's about it. There was no controversy or drama. For example, the England VS. Portugal. Wow what a game. Beckham's dramatic injury. Rooney's controversial red card. And then the big PKS. Ronaldo blows the final punch against England and wins. There was also the Japan VS. Australia game. In the last minutes of the game, Australia rips 3 in the net to stun the Japanese. 3-1.
In The Bag:
Irons: Mizuno MP-60 (Dynamic Gold) Gap Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM Oilcan (Dynamic Gold) Sand Wedge: Cleveland Tour Action (Dynam. G) Putter:...

personally i thuoght that the england vs portugal game was extremely boring....golly, yes the PKs were exciting, and the second overtime was ok but in the first 90 minutes nothing happened. rooney pulled a marcus vick and got a red card, i didnt see much of a controversy there. and i dont remember beckhams injury being very dramatic. but that was just my take on the game

In My Bag:
9.5 degree Mizuno MX-500
15 degree Titliest 904F
Mizuno MP-32 3-PW
Vokey Spin-Milled 56.14
Ping i5 Anser

personally i thuoght that the england vs portugal game was extremely boring....golly, yes the PKs were exciting, and the second overtime was ok but in the first 90 minutes nothing happened. rooney pulled a marcus vick and got a red card, i didnt see much of a controversy there. and i dont remember beckhams injury being very dramatic. but that was just my take on the game

well it may have seemed boring cause there were no goals. however, there were a lot of great chances. beckham's injury was dramatic because he was the captain of the team. he felt like he let down his team...that's why he started crying. recently, he told the press that he would no longer be captain of the team for future world cups. ummm wow....rooney's red card was def controversial. some people said that he didn't mean to step on the dood's crotch. so all he really did was push the other guy. he also got into a fight with christiano ronaldo, teammate on manchester united. sooo can't wait to see what will happen to ronaldo when he comes back to england.
In The Bag:

• Administrator
well it may have seemed boring cause there were no goals. however, there were a lot of great chances. beckham's injury was dramatic because he was the captain of the team. he felt like he let down his team...that's why he started crying. recently, he told the press that he would no longer be captain of the team for future world cups. ummm wow....rooney's red card was def controversial. some people said that he didn't mean to step on the dood's crotch. so all he really did was push the other guy. he also got into a fight with christiano ronaldo, teammate on manchester united. sooo can't wait to see what will happen to ronaldo when he comes back to england.

Rooney is pretty famous for playing dirty, and he's a professional athlete with complete control over where his feet go at any moment. He stepped on the dudes nads on purpose.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Rooney is pretty famous for playing dirty, and he's a professional athlete with complete control over where his feet go at any moment. He stepped on the dudes nads on purpose.

Nah, hes not necessarily famous for playing dirty. He plays hard; it may seem like hes playing dirty but its just hussle. Now, what he's famous for, is his horrible temper. Umm, ya I just saw the clip again, he definitely did it on purpose. However, just because you're a pro athlete, does not mean you have total control over your feet; especially soccer.

In The Bag:

• Administrator
However, just because you're a pro athlete, does not mean you have total control over your feet; especially soccer.

No response necessary, since you've already said it, but I call bullpucky on that one. Professional athletes know what they are doing. Tiger can feel that he's "stuck" in a few milliseconds and try to "save" his swing by flipping his hands - it's only another example of how good professional athletes are at knowing what their bodies are doing at every moment.

BTW, Germany had absolutely nobody in space in Italy's end. It's no wonder they lost. I'm only surprised it took Italy into the second overtime to score! They had a lot of opportunities.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

gosh, that made me soooooo angry that Italy won. oh well. now its up to france to win or else i'll be watching the world cup final not cheering for either team. and yeah, rooney plays football, so i'm assuming he's pretty good with his feet and all. and does anyone else think he'd look more in place on a rugby field? or pitch? or whatever they play rugby on

In My Bag:
9.5 degree Mizuno MX-500
15 degree Titliest 904F
Mizuno MP-32 3-PW
Vokey Spin-Milled 56.14
Ping i5 Anser

Cristiano Ronaldo really needs to either move to Real Madrid, or watch his back, because in England he will get so badly hated, and people will try and do stuff.

It can't be all bad for this German (male) fan!

Attachment 224

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

• Administrator
It can't be all bad for this German (male) fan!

Those are his sisters.

Italy vs. France. Maby not the teams that we wanted but both of these teams should provide one hell of a game. I am going for the france. they are coming in with the most confidence beating portugal and brazil. go france!
Ace Adair

904R 10*

Note: This thread is 6518 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!