IGNORED

my swing speed

wedge player
Note: This thread is 5462 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats wierd o well lifes life you live with what you got

I generate an ass load of spin, too o.o

Full 58 degree- 30,000. But my driver is 2600.

Mah equipment x3;
In my Goodpasture Highschool Golfbag:
Taylormade Tour Burner(Fujikura E260, Stiff. Soon to be a Fujikura Speeder 757 X-Stiff)
07 Burner fairway woods.(Same as above)
Mizuno MP-60 with TX-90 shafts. Stiff.Mizuno MP-T Black Nickel Wedges; 51, 56, 58.SeeMore ITZ putter.Titleist...

wanna get in on it lol its the internet man you can bomb it

Pfft. I'm being dead honest. Lol.

Mah equipment x3;
Taylormade Tour Burner(Fujikura E260, Stiff. Soon to be a Fujikura Speeder 757 X-Stiff)
Mizuno MP-60 with TX-90 shafts. Stiff.Mizuno MP-T Black Nickel Wedges; 51, 56, 58.SeeMore ITZ putter.Titleist...

ive never tried the spin on wedges but i hav a high spin rate on drive somethin like 3000

3000 is good, man. Mine was like 3300 before I switched to the Tour Burner.

Mah equipment x3;

3000 is good, man. Mine was like 3300 before I switched to the Tour Burner.

hmm i might need to check out the burner the only one i hit was my dads regular shafted one it wasnt pretty

hmm i might need to check out the burner the only one i hit was my dads regular shafted one it wasnt pretty

Oh lord xDDD Lmao.

A guy like you hit a regular shaft? And didn't break it? Lol. I swung one of my friend's drivers that has a reg. shaft in it. Almost hit myself in the elbow when I released.

Mah equipment x3;

FYI, I got a golfsmith launch monitor to give me a 186mph swing speed (390 yard carry on that one). Typically I'm around 92-97 and barely top 100 when I swing too hard.

You have to throw the outliers out, its simply bad data... the machine isn't perfect.

Driver: Callaway X460 Tour
3 Wood: Callaway X
Hybrid: Adams A3
Irons: X20 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: X-Forged 50, 54 & 58

I generate an ass load of spin, too o.o

30,000 RPM's on the Sand Wedge......

Thats almost 3 times more than normal.... In my best "Dr. Evil" impersonation..... (as I hold my index figer to my lip)....... That would make you ...... AB..NORMAL..!!!!! Bwahhhaaahhhaa......Bwahhaaaaahhha.....Bwahhahhaaaaa!!!!!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

FYI, I got a golfsmith launch monitor to give me a 186mph swing speed (390 yard carry on that one). Typically I'm around 92-97 and barely top 100 when I swing too hard.

I got my stats and SS speeds multiple times in a row. On different launch monitors from different stores, as well.

Mah equipment x3;

wen you get 10-15 in that range its hard to dispute,it did give me a 82 once though

30,000 RPM's on the Sand Wedge......

XDDDDD!!!! LOL!!!! That's a rofl copter right there.

Mah equipment x3;

yea lost all control i did try a half swing it got in the air lol it was a bad experiance but then again my shaft is real whippy to

Lawls, that's frickin hilarious.

Mah equipment x3;

Note: This thread is 5462 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!