IGNORED

The Complete Set

BruceH
Note: This thread is 6528 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just doing some idle speculation about Tiger and some of the other great's trophy cabinets.

Has anyone got the complete set of PGA titles? ie. Held the trophy for every single event of the PGA calendar at some point in their career.

If not, has anyone gone close? Is anyone other than Tiger a chance?

I'm not sure what sources I could use to research this.

Maybe Byron Nelson? could have been close after his great season? With tournaments coming and going it doesn't seem likely. With the Tour changing the tournament name every time the sponsor changes how would those be counted? You are evil, now I am going to waste at least 30 minutes wondering about this

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

I'd say look back through the history books, cuz' it surely wouldn't happen now with the top pros like Tiger only playing a handful of events outside the majors every year. Maybe Vijay has a shot...
In the bag:
Driver: 8.5 deg Titleist 905S w/ Fujikura Pro 95 S-flex
3-wood: 14.5 deg Titleist 975F w/ DG X-100
Hybrid: 19 deg Cleveland Halo w/ DG X-100
Irons (4-PW): Taylor Made X-300 FCI Prototype w/ Rifle Flighted 6.5Wedges: 52.08, 56.14, 60.04 deg Titleist Vokey Black Nickel FinishPutter: Yes!...

Note: This thread is 6528 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!