IGNORED

St Jude Classic

mcfc_nick
Note: This thread is 5431 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I see Jose Maria Olazabal is doing well. That is great, and I wish him well. While Seve always had intensity, Jose Maria was the cool dude who partnered well with the Hot Head during the Ryder Cup matches. I thought he was an old guy, but he was born in 1966, so he is only 43 years old---a "youngster".

Oh yeah, he's still got time to get his game back together and put his name near the top of the leaderboard on the tours (U.S. and Europe). He's definitely not old enough to already be looking ahead of the Champions Tour.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

there were 3 pairs of loudmouth pants on ebay in my size for 20$ each....

OHHHHH i was tempted !!

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Oh yeah, he's still got time to get his game back together and put his name near the top of the leaderboard on the tours (U.S. and Europe). He's definitely not old enough to already be looking ahead of the Champions Tour.

You are right. He shot a 74 today, and is now even par, 14 shots behind Brian Gay. History shows that some older players have trouble keeping it going for all four rounds. Freddie Couples always comes so close, and so does Davis Love III, but they just cannot win the trophy. You have to give them credit, though, for playing as well as they do. Those two will be on the Champions Tour soon, and should do well. They can still hit their drives pretty far, and putting is the weak spot for each of them.

Since I will be 61 years old next month, I instinctively root for the "gray hairs".

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Note to self: when Brian Gay leads on Saturday, there's no reason to tune in on Sunday.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Note to self: when Brian Gay leads on Saturday, there's no reason to tune in on Sunday.

note to self: chilli dipper talks sense!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

You are so right. He was a wire to wire winner.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

I am not attempting to start a controversy, but I am interested to see if he can keep his composure with a certain someone nipping at his heels. Both of his wins were with a comfortable lead on 18. How impressive was that bird on 18 though. Wow! Nothing like slamming it home. Kudos to Brian.

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5431 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!