Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
umpiremark

Ping Craz-E putter

13 posts in this topic

Anyone use the Craz-E putter from Ping? Like it? Hate it?

Anyone use the putter and stop? Why?

Looking at this putter, I have an Odessey 'knock-off type' blade putter now and was thinking more of the "mass" with a mallet-style.

Thoughts, observations, etc.? THANKS.

I have the Ping Craz-e G2i that I have had for about 4 years and I love it. Just try to test one out and see if you like it before you buy it.

Thanks DezNutts ... and I'm sorry ... I have putted with the Craz-E putter in the stores. I like it, it feels more weighty than the blade, good pendelum feel. But I was soliciting opinions from players (such as yourself) who have used it in actual play.

I had the Craz-E G2i for a few years and it was a very solid putter for the time I had it. Eventually I got rid of it for my Scotty because I wanted to go back to a blade putter. You really can't go wrong with the Craz-E, very good putter with great feel.

I have one. It's an awesome putter. I changed it this year only because, after doing some research, I realized my stroke worked better with a blade. I'll never get rid of my craz-e though. It's just so nicely balanced. I also changed my grips on both my craz-e and my redwood to one of those oversized grips from Winn. Awesome grip. The grip also added a little weight to the putter which, for me, made it even easier to control.

Thanks DezNutts ... and I'm sorry ... I have putted with the Craz-E putter in the stores. I like it, it feels more weighty than the blade, good pendelum feel. But I was soliciting opinions from players (such as yourself) who have used it in actual play.

I guess I could have described why I love it.

1. The feel when I putt is very nice & soft 2. It gives me confidence 3. I became a better putter once I bought it 4. I like the unique look of the putter 5. It has yet to let me down

I have been wanting one of these for a while. I'm intrigued by the Karsten series version as it doesn't have an insert.

Yes I used one for 2 years. Replaced it last year with a blade style putter. I personally did not like it because it didn't fit my putting style.

In my opinion it looks kind of like the 2-Ball. I really liked my 2-Ball, but after 25 putts today, I'm a mid-mallet man for life.

I just got one of these an installed the Winn jumbo grip on it. I love the way it feels so far but I am still getting the speed and distance down as I use to putt with a Scotty Newport 2.0 and I was all over the place with it. I guess I like the feel of the heavier putter head over the blade. Maybe I shoud dig out the old Zebra Mallet putter and add a few washers under the plate to get a bit more weight on it.

I have the G2i Craz-e putter also, love it. been using it for a couple years now. I just picked up the karstan craz-e a little while back. haven't tried it out yet, some day.

I recently got one and like it so far. It improved my putting quite a bit. I really like its alignment line, a lot.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Is there a difference between the G2i and the G5i CRAZ-E? Are you G2i users using the plumber's neck or center shaft?