IGNORED

Bridgestone B330 Balls

Note: This thread is 5407 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Played with the e5+ and the B330-RX yesterday ... LOVED THEM!

Had a bad first whole with the e5+ so I put it back in the bag for a few holes to think about how it was treating me I shanked my tee shot due to nerves ... so in reality it wasn't the ball's fault.

I played the B330-RX that I found a couple of days ago ... very nice. Hopped & stopped on the greens, good putting feel, very nice ball. Later on I brought back out the e5+ (I bought a sleeve of 3 to try out), and it was awesome too. 3 of the guys in our 4some were playing Bridgestone!

I still have a half dozen ProV1 that I bought from lostgolfballs.com to get through, then I'll definitely buy some Bridgestone. When I did the Bridgestone online fitting, they told me I needed the e5+ which is what I bought. But one of the guys I played with told me the e6+ was even softer than the e5+ so I'm still not sure which ones I should play.

Callaway X-18 Irons | TaylorMade R5 Driver, 200 Steel 3 Wood | Cleveland Golf CG-14 Gap & Sand Wedge | Titleist Vokey Lob Wedge | Odyssey White Hot Putter | Titleist ProV1 Ball | Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition Laser Rangefinder

Played with the e5+ and the B330-RX yesterday ... LOVED THEM!

I prefer the E6+ to the E5+. Both are nice ball at a mid level price point. The E6+ is my favorite sub $25 ball.
Driver R7 Superquad NV 55 shaft or Bridgestone J33 460 NV 75 shaft
3 and 5 Wood X
Hybrid original Fli Hi 21* or FT 22*
Irons AP2
Wedges Vokey 52* - 8 , 56* 14, 60*-7Putter California CoranodoBall TP RedGPS NeoRange Finder- Bushnell Tour V2 When Chuck Norris puts spin on the ball, the ball does not...

They are indeed awesome balls.

I prefer the "S" model.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

They are fantastic balls, equal to the pro V1 in every aspect except when it comes to putting, there is just something about a pro v1 and putting that no other ball can replicate, that said i can get the older version of the B330s for half the price of the Pro v1 at the moment so thats what ill be using for a while.

i have been playing the prov1 and prov1x for a long time and here are my experiences. and i have switched to the B330, and B330rx

for the longest time i kind of use prov1 and prov1s and switch them between long and short holes. For mid iron par3s and short par4s i will use the pro v1. Long holes i use the prov1x. Its been working perfectly and honestly i can only start telling the difference not too long ago.
few months ago i got a box of bridgestone golf balls which has a sleeve of their line ups. and i will round up like this after using and trying them all.
B330 is similar to ProV1x, more durable and longer, but not as soft.
B330s is similar to ProV1, more durable and longer, but not as soft.
B330rx is like softer verson of Prov1, but more durable. it is as long, if not equal to prov1 off the driver. but i can make the ball check with a 5 iron on green approaches.

i now switched to b330 and b330rx, depending on the hole.

B330rx is the ball that taught me what compressing the ball fully feels like.
and it also showed me how to generate spin on the ball by compressing not by scuffing with the grooves.

Note: This thread is 5407 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!