IGNORED

Is there a player you avoid watching?

SubPar
Note: This thread is 5393 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Was deeply disappointed when they kept showing Tiger at +5 repeatedly messing up and looking like he was gonna kill somebody while my man Camilo was rocking it, though may have showed him under 10 times the whole tourney.

Weapons of Choice:

Driver: HiBore XL
Woods: 3 & 5 Power Play Caman's
Irons: Rac'sWedges: Professional Open Series 690 52 & 60 degreePutter: Crimson Series 550Bag: Stand BagGlove: MLBall: JUICE

Rory Sabbatini, the guy is a bum.

In my Tourino Stand Bag:
Driver: S9-1 F 9.5º Aldila DVS-HL S Flex Shaft
5 - Wood: 1200 Gear Perfect (being upgraded next year)
Irons: R7 Irons 4-PW
Balls: GamersWedge: 60.08º Vokey Spin Milled Wedge - Oil Can

I watched a celebrity tour event - not a fan of Rick Rhoden's stike at the ball. I don't like watching Ian Poulter. John Daly's wacky outfits I like - Poulter seems like a douche.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Rory Sabbatini, the guy is a bum.

I agree. I know he's South African but his accent is also really annoying. Like a Texas-British accent.

Weapons of Choice:

Driver: HiBore XL
Woods: 3 & 5 Power Play Caman's
Irons: Rac'sWedges: Professional Open Series 690 52 & 60 degreePutter: Crimson Series 550Bag: Stand BagGlove: MLBall: JUICE

Watching Kenny Perry is like going to the range and observing the sea of terrible swings. That hitch he has in it is just so ugly. But he gets it done with it and obviously is a great striker. I just don't know how.

During the Us Open, Rickey Barns was pretty annoying. He took forever on every shot as he dissolved.

Watching Kenny Perry is like going to the range and observing the sea of terrible swings. That hitch he has in it is just so ugly. But he gets it done with it and obviously is a great striker. I just don't know how.

i hated most of all that stupid milk man hat barnes wears. it's ridiculous, how could anybody think that's cool? also, i can't stand villegas when he's lining up a putt. that snake in the grass thing if f'ing retarded. seriously. if you want to do stretching, go take yoga. if you want to play golf, play golf damnit!

I agree. I know he's South African but his accent is also really annoying. Like a Texas-British accent.

haha... yeah, rory does have a little bit of texas drawl going on in his accent. after all, he has lived here in texas for a while.

Note: This thread is 5393 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!