Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YamahaJay

Taylor made Burner Driver 07/08 same?

13 posts in this topic

Are the 07 and 08 Taylor Made Burner Drivers the same? I know the 09 is different but is there any difference in the earlier models?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Do you know the shaft length on the 07/08? I know the 09 is longer but I am looking fo the shaft length on a 07-08 model.

tour burner and 07 burner aren't the same they don't even have the same shape/Users/JP/Desktop/burner_07.jpg /Users/JP/Desktop/burner08_large.jpg

tour burner and 07 burner aren't the same they don't even have the same shape/Users/JP/Desktop/burner_07.jpg /Users/JP/Desktop/burner08_large.jpg

You are right, they are not even remotely the same. The 07' Burner has a longer shaft and a 460cc head. The 08' Tour Burner has a shorter shaft and a 450CC head, which as you said is shaped totally different than the 07' head.

07 & 08 model year burners are the same. Tour burner is seperate from those.

07 and 08's are the same.

No, there was no 08' version of the Burner. What you mean and what was alluded to before is that the Non-Tour Burner sold in 08' was the 07' Burner. The only new Burner driver release for 08' was the Tour Burner.

No, there was no 08' version of the Burner. What you mean and what was alluded to before is that the Non-Tour Burner sold in 08' was the 07' Burner. The only new Burner driver release for 08' was the Tour Burner.

This is correct.

'07= the 07 burner
'08= the tour burner
'09= the 09 burner

Nope.... The man ask if the Burners were the same for those two years. They are. Tour burner is a seperate model altogether. 07, 08 model year Burner. 08 model year Tour Burner. The regular Burner was made two years then changed in 09.

Nope.... The man ask if the Burners were the same for those two years. They are. Tour burner is a seperate model altogether. 07, 08 model year Burner. 08 model year Tour Burner. The regular Burner was made two years then changed in 09.

This was what I was looking for. Do you happen to know the shaft length on the regular Burner (07-08)?

This was what I was looking for. Do you happen to know the shaft length on the regular Burner (07-08)?

Thanks I thought that was it. I have one and TM says it's 46 inches. Mine is 45" to the hosel so I guess it would be 46" total. I have a re-ax 50 gram stiff shaft. Great club for the $$$.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0