IGNORED

Wedges

Note: This thread is 5372 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

callaway's good too

I agree with that. I own an x-forged 56* SW and like it a lot, and I recently picked up a 60* LW that is on its way. Never hit the vokeys though so i'm not sure how they compare.

Lefty Golfer!
In my light stand bag:
R7 Limited Driver 9.5* Matrix Ozik xcon 5.5 Stiff Shaft
A3os 3 (19*) and 4 (22*) Hybrids Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum Stiff shafts
X-22's 5-AW Regular Flex Uniflex Steel Shafts X-Forged SW 56* & LW 60* 35" Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 ('04 version) with a...

You should go for the Vokey's. I own a 54 (bent to 53) and a 58 and think they perform beautifully on every type of shot. I don't feel the need of adding another wedge as gaps of 5 degrees are enough from PW to SW and from SW to LW.

my pw has a 45deg loft, so im looking at but cant decide if i should go with a GW 52.08, SW 56.14 and LB 60.04 or should i go with just a SW and LB. but if i do that then im trying to figure out what degree and bounce i should get?

In my Bag:
Burner 460 Driver 10.5deg stiff
Burner #3 Fairway Wood 15 deg stiff
MP-68 Irons with Project X 5.5 Shafts & Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound Grips
Spin Milled 52.08, 56.11, 60.07 Wedges White Hot XG 2-Ball SRT Putter

i just noticed on titleist website that the 2009 vokey spin milled wedge 56.14 and 60.04 are not available for Left handed golfers but they are available for right handers... i have searched all over the internet and cannot find any prior year vokey spin milled wedges in the 56.14 and 60.04 for left handed golfers that are brand new.
anyone got any secret sites that are legit or know of someone who does have a golf shop that has them for sale currently?

if i cannot find them in the loft/bounce configurations i listed above, can someone give me some feedback on the 56.11 and 60.7 2009 vokey spin milled wedges? is there a big difference between a 56.14 and a 56.11? same goes for the 60.04 and 60.07?

In my Bag:
MP-68 Irons with Project X 5.5 Shafts & Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound Grips

i just noticed on titleist website that the 2009 vokey spin milled wedge 56.14 and 60.04 are not available for Left handed golfers but they are available for right handers... i have searched all over the internet and cannot find any prior year vokey spin milled wedges in the 56.14 and 60.04 for left handed golfers that are brand new.

The Vokey Spin Milled wedges are only available in mid bounce for left handed players like us. The 56.14 is the high bounce option and the 60.04 is the low bounce option which is only available to right handed players.

so are the the bounce options on the titleist vokey spin milled 56.11 and 60.07 still good compared to the 56.14 and 60.04? and why would Titleist not offer those clubs to lefties? out of all the wedges they seem to be the ones people use/need the most as far as loft/bounce configuration is concerned?

In my Bag:

well after hours upon hours of searching this glorious tool we call the internet i finally found the titleist vokey spin milled 56.14 andf 60.04 in left handed each of them for $109.95 with free shipping. i called the company to confirm that they were brand new, they stated they were so now i am now awaiting there arrival!!!!!

cant wait to get out on the course and play these...

now i just have to decide if i need a GW........ :)

In my Bag:

You seem to really like TM products....I can understand why...great products.

I've seen their RAC wedges on sale at different online sites recently. Look 'em up and see what you think.

I'm as happy with my current wedges as I've ever been with any set I've every owned. It's funny, because they aren't the "premier" series like the Vokeys and etc. They just set up and work well for me. The 54 SW is my favorite club.....by far.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

well i guess my search continues. just heard back from the company i purchased the 56.14 and 60.04 spin milled wedges in left hand from. Apparently they don't have any 56.14 in stock and the only 60 wedge they have is a 60.08.

grrrrr

In my Bag:

can someone give me some feedback on the 56.11 and 60.7 2009 vokey spin milled wedges? meaning is there a big difference in between a 56.14 and a 56.11 other than bounce being less? same goes for the 60.04 and 60.07? will the decrease in bounce make a big difference, or should i look at another brand like the cleveland or mizuno some other brand?

In my Bag:

EGS,

I've looked at a lot of Cleveland wedges, but have never hit one.

* How did the zip grooves work?
* Did the gold gel (?) triangle on the back help soften vibration, etc.?
* How many dots (bounce rating) did you use with the ones you had.

I volunteered at the practice range for the U.S. Women's Amateur earlier this month. Lots of the women had Cleveland wedges, including who did not use Cleveland irons.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5372 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!