IGNORED

Anyone hit Golfsmith's Snake Eyes SDF balls

Note: This thread is 5185 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would be curious to how these play? I too saw them in golfsmith, I would have to think they could be decent? anyone?

In my bag:
MP 57's 4-PW KBS Stiff
Ping G 20 10.5* Stiff
Taylormade V Steel 3 and 5 wood

Bridgestone J33 R Hybrid 21* NV Shaft
Mizuno MP Quad Cut 52* and 56* Spinner Shafts

Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3

I found a snake eyes ball on the course and decided to use it. i was surprised at how far it went great distance off the tee. Very durable to had it for about 2 rounds until i lost it . i just might stop by and buy some. great deal i can add them to my shag bag.

In my bag:
Driver: Big Bertha Diablo 10* N
Fairway wood: Big Bertha Diablo 15*N
Irons:Big Bertha 06' (3-PW)
Wedge: Sandwedge 56*Wedge: Lob 60*Putter: White Hot XG#1Ball: Big Bertha Diablo , HX Hot Bite, Warbird

These are new balls? Those intech beta ti balls from walmart are $10 for 24 and they play surprisingly well for such a cheap ball, go pretty far and straight and at about 45 cents a ball even with tax, losing them doesnt hurt too much. I just ordered some slazenger mix mint used balls from ebay for $12.95 for 30+free tees(not sure how many or how long the tees are) and free shipping which I thought was a great deal, should get them very soon, hope they're as nice as the seller claims.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

I've tried their tour performance 2 balls (3 piece that according to golfsmith is made by Wilson)that are buy one dozen, get a dozen free for $25. I played one round with them and will absolutely buy more. Distance was good, greenside playability was good as well, and very durable. The greens I was playing on were soft, I'm interested to see how they do with firmer greens, however.

Very good ball at a better price.

Driver:  the search continues
Fairway Wood:  Ping G25 3W Tour stiff
Hybrid:  Snake Eyes Q4U 19*, 23*
Irons:  Ping G25 5-UW w/CFS X-flex  (on order)
Wedges:  685BX black 56*      Putter:  Wilson Staff 8882 

• 5 months later...
I use their TPII balls as well, slightly intereseted as well with their new sdf balls, might buy a pack of one of them see how I like them see if their any different. But the TPII that I use I really do like, great feel, great off the tee and pretty good on the green although I think they lose just a touch on that category when compared to a prov1 or something similiar. But then again they much much less in price so I will take it, they will be in my bad for awhile. Glad to see another snake eyes enthusiast, thinking about buying a trio of those 685 wedges GManuel, what do you think of them? They look awfully nice and the specs on them look good.

In my 's bag:
Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5, Fujikara Red R Flex shaft, and Winn PCI grip
3w, 5w: HiBore XLS Fujikara Gold R Flexshaft, and Winn PCI grips
Irons: Viper HT heads, True Temper XL Lite shafts, and Winn PCI grips
Putter: XG #9 35"Ball: TP II

Note: This thread is 5185 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!