IGNORED

Speaking of Johnson .... Poor Snedeker :(

lobsterzilla
Note: This thread is 5359 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I saw my favorite golfer, Freddy Couples, do the same exact thing. Granted, the stakes were not the same but still.

If Snedeker admits to having a weak mindset, why on earth would he ask what he needs to get in? Should he not just play? Would it not mess with his already fragile psyche?

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

I saw my favorite golfer, Freddy Couples, do the same exact thing. Granted, the stakes were not the same but still.

i know that id want to know what id have to do

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Since I knew Tiger was in Poulter missing was my main rooting interest all day. Woohoo!

I share your schadenfreude.

I was watching Snedeker at the time but managed to miss the last couple of putts - don't ask me why. So thanks for posting the video, unpleasant as it is. He played great the rest of the time and will come back strong I'm sure. He was probably much, much more nervous that he was showing. Sometimes a "cool" exterior doesn't reflect what's really going on inside in times of severe stress. I feel for the guy and wish him well. As for Poulter ........

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

• Administrator
What's the beef with Poults?

For me? Gee,

I dunno .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

For me? Gee,

Quick look. Nothing business, only personal?

I personally like Poults but he does have a hair-trigger when it comes to photographers (see this year's French Open...) Sorry you got caught in the crossfire. Does his $100k loss make it even?

For me? Gee,

Did you? Ya know, get enough shots? LOL

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

What's the beef with Poults?

Let's just say he's been changing for the better lately. He does have drive and nerve, I'll say that for him. But this thread isn't about Poulter so I'll say no more.

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

Note: This thread is 5359 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!