IGNORED

Delay of round question?

hkmp5
Note: This thread is 5342 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wow tough crowd ! hope someone doesn't find out where I live and do a drive by shooting.

Hopfully you're jobb dosn't invlove speling thngs properley.

I agree with everyone else: why would you even think to ask? Good gosh. Be glad times are desperate and they really need your business. The customer is NOT always right.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

When you first approached the guy in the pro shop asking to play your last 6 holes the next day he himself probably thought WTF. When you approached him again days later he probably thought WTF again and just gave you a free round to shut you up.

Wow tough crowd ! hope someone doesn't find out where I live and do a drive by shooting.

Well don't expect it at a "real" golf course. I've NEVER heard of such a thing in 35 years in the game, so I'm inclined to think all he wanted to do was get you out of his hair.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I declined but asked him if the coarse was empty early during the week could I finish my golf he gladley said yes,

You better pray that when you show up to finish your round it's empty and you don't inhibit anyone else's. I'm not a judge or anything, but if someone bludgeoned you with a club when you jumped them on the course and said, "No, no I'm just finishing a round I started the other day, it's cool." I'de let them walk.

I might even have you put away for insanity. That is if my cell didn't blow up in the middle of the sentencing, in which case I'd have to leave you on ice for a few days of course...

The bag:

Driver: Taylormade R7 Limited (10.5*)
3-wood: Taylormade R7 st (15*)
5-wood: Titleist 909 F2(18.5*)Irons: Taylormade RAC TP MB; Project-X 6.0 (3-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 52.08 Vokey Spin-Milled 58.12Putter: Odyssey White Hot Tour #1 (33")Ball: Titleist ProV1

Is coarse how they spell it over the pond? Like colour? Maybe a review of the 1st grade spelling test is in order...

"Mulligan: invented by an Irishman who wanted to hit one more twenty yard grounder." -Jim Bishop

Note: This thread is 5342 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!