IGNORED

Which balls <$20 to try?

Note: This thread is 5290 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yesterday, I went out during these Indian summer days we're having in the Northeast this November and decided to depart from the B330RX/E5's and use the TF Gamers. Beat my previous low round by 4 strokes.

... course was short too. I'm calling out sick today and playing so I may mix the two for more comparison.

Apparently the Srixon ad333's are the best in spin and just all around performance for an affordable ball.

Driver: FT Tour 9.5
Fairway woods: X-Fairway 3 and 5
Irons: : X-Forged '09 3-PW in Carolina Blue, Oklahoma Orange, and Wake Forest Green grips.
Wedges: X-Forged '09 54-14 and Vokey Spin-Milled 60-7
Putter: Odyssey Black Series #8

Preferred Ball: Z-star Tour Yellow

In the Pockets: Ball, Ecotee, Switchblade Divot Repair tool, Pencil w/ Eraser.

decided after reading all this stuff in here to stray away from buying the noodle long and softs 2 for 25 and go ahead and buy a dozen of TP gamers.. I just got 'em home and putted with one in my house and it most definatly feels amazing off the putter, very,very pleased so far.. Ill get to try em on the course tomorow.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

9.99 for 15 Used Callaway HX Tours

if your talking about online, yeah i like the prices too, but then you end up paying nearly another 10 bucks for shipping and tax, so it kinda dilutes the deal..

if your talking about at a store, all the power to ya.

Nobody mentioned Nike Power Soft? You can get those for less than $20. Those are good balls.

i think they were.

and also, the other day i found a ball that was called a nike pd3, and i cant seem to find them. anyone have an idea?

i think its like pro distance or somethin and 3 is the ball number i find em alot dont care for em to much though,,i like the top flite gamers

no it wasnt the ball number, im pretty sure..

and yeah i just picked up some gamers today for my first time.

Any Urethane ball on sale (x-outs, practice balls). I found local retailers with practice Pro-V1's for about $22, and HX-Tours' x-outs for $18.

Clubs in my bag: TaylorMade R7 SuperDeep TP 9.5° Fujikura Speeder 757 S | Titleist 906F2 13° AccuFLEX ICON FH X| Adams Idea Pro Black 18° Aldila NV Pro 105-S| Mizuno MP-57 3-7; MP-32 8-P PX6.0 | Mizuno MP T-10 54.09, 60.05
My bags and cart: Titleist Carry Bag | Mizuno Omega V + Clicgear 2.0

+1 for the Srixon AD333. An outstanding ball for distance off the tee and feel/spin/stopping power around the greens at its price.

WITB:
Driver:  ping.gif Anser 9.5°  | Fairway:    XCG5 15° 
Hybrid:   XCG5 19°  | Irons:  mizuno.gif JPX-825 4-GW
Wedges:  mizuno.gif MP R-12 56°, 60°
Putter:  ping.gif Grayhawk TR

Pro V1x for sure (Callaway next)

In MY bag...
IRONS X-Forged
WEDGE X-Tour 52*, 56*, & 60*
DRIVER Big Bertha 454 Titanium
WOODS FTI 3W, Big Bertha 5WPUTTER Itsy Bitsy Spider BALL Pro V1x

I picked up some Bridgestone e6 balls last night at Dicks for 25$. I got them because they say they reduce spin and help hit straighter shots. I already put enough spin with my wedges to check up the ball, but it is embarrassing when I slice 1 out of 5 drives really bad. Hopefully they treat me well.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5290 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!