IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5042 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's Elin the way she used to be:
Hot

Here's the way she looks now:
Looking like somebody's mom...

Not quite the goddess she used to be, eh Tiger? Elin, mom or not, you better step up your game if you want to keep your man! Step One - Ditch the sweatpants!!!

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

He got caught cheeting.................All you tiger lovers will have to swallow the hard truth...........he's a man with with money power and ego, he hangs with Michael Jordan, confirmed player and Roger federer..........have you seen his wife he should be cheating. Yes he does have a golf foundation and
helps kids but he's been doging the cops for two days!!! I bet his agent, reps from nike and a team of lawyers are sitting around his kitchen table working on damage control. Operation "save tiger's ass"

He got caught cheeting.................All you tiger lovers will have to swallow the hard truth...........he's a man with with money power and ego, he hangs with Michael Jordan, confirmed player and Roger federer..........have you seen his wife he should be cheating. Yes he does have a golf foundation and

Does anyone have any reason to believe that he was actually doing something wrong? Going to get baby formula makes just as much sense as him leaving after getting yelled at for cheating; we don't know the story at all yet (as far as I know anyway), so we should just stop speculating. The explanation will come out, either through the police or through the police or through his agent/publicist. As for not talking to the cops, I don't think he has to. If the story comes out through the police before his camp, it'll make him look bad and he won't be able to control the situation as well.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

she still looks good to me! lol

Ha! If I had a billion dollars, my wife had better not EVER consider stepping out of the house dressed like that. You leave the house in dress and heels, no matter what! Is it any harder to put on a dress, than to put on sweats?

Yeah, I'm sure Elin has such a hard time, telling the nanny, cook, housekeeper, and gardener what to do all day, that she can't fix herself up... LOL!

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

Baby formula.................Are we nuts. He is tiger woods, makes 100 million a year, has a staff at his house and you think he runs low on baby formula and has to run to wallmart at 2:30 in the morning, do you think he stops for milk and bread on his way home from the course. Takes his car to jiffy lube on the weekent to change his oil, picks up dry cleaning...........................please

Baby formula.................Are we nuts. He is tiger woods, makes 100 million a year, has a staff at his house and you think he runs low on baby formula and has to run to wallmart at 2:30 in the morning, do you think he stops for milk and bread on his way home from the course. Takes his car to jiffy lube on the weekent to change his oil, picks up dry cleaning...........................please

lol, i was thinking the same thing when i read that

Man, she still looks good in that baby picture.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

Ha! If I had a billion dollars, my wife had better not EVER consider stepping out of the house dressed like that. You leave the house in dress and heels, no matter what! Is it any harder to put on a dress, than to put on sweats?

Yes, make her wear a dress and walk around in heels on a golf course for 6+ hours in 90*+ weather. Brilliant!

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

have you really never thought he might -want- to do those things? Ashit ton of famous people enjoy doing "normal people" shit some of the time,

Being holed up in the mansion so they can avoid getting wayleighed by the public gets old after a while.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Roger federer..........have you seen his wife he should be cheating.

dude, that is just wrong. i hope you never cheat, and i hope no one ever cheats on you.

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I wonder if the average American is allowed to keep turning the police away from their door multiple times until they feel like talking?

In cases like this where there is no requirement to talk to law enforcement, yes, they are.

Tiger is worth a billion dollars, I think he may just have a extra set of keys laying around.

I don't see the connection between having a high net worth and having an extra set of keys that cost $1.25 to make. My main point was that we don't know the facts, so it's all speculation. My secondary point was that not everyone has a spare set of keys to every vehicle they own.

I don't understand why almost two days after this accident Tiger still hasn't spoken to the police. People with nothing to hide, don't hide from the police.

Think about it. No matter how innocent this incident may turn out to be, Tiger has to word any statement he makes *perfectly*, because internet nitwits are going to pore over it looking for any holes or any room for twisting what he said. So what he's probably doing is working with his agents and sponsors to get it exactly right.

...first Tiger can't talk to police last night. They try again today, but Tiger and Elin weren't available so they will try again tomorrow. How long does it take to get a story straight?

As long as it takes. See above.

Bill

have you really never thought he might -want- to do those things? Ashit ton of famous people enjoy doing "normal people" shit some of the time,

maybee he does but at 2:30 am, For some crazy reason I pictured Tiger as a guy who liked routine, was pretty scheduled. But maybe i'm wrong, he sleps in, is up in the middle of the night playing viedo games, hell he only has to work on weekends. its all coming back to me, when I was a kid all the normal parents in the neighborhood would run erans in the middle of the night. It when you can really get stuff done.

First of all, she

is somebody's mom. In fact, it's that toddler she's carrying. Secondly, I think she still looks a hell alot better than some of the stuff I see everyday.

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

Originally Posted by pittpanther Ha! If I had a billion dollars, my wife had better not EVER consider stepping out of the house dressed like that. You leave the house in dress and heels, no matter what! Is it any harder to put on a dress, than to put on sweats?

You will never have a billion dollars because you, sir, are an idiot. A functioning idiot but still an idiot. Expecting a mother toting around a toddler to wear a dress and heels? You clearly have zero experience with women and children.

I'm a little confused about where Tiger lives. I always thought he lived on an island off the coast of Florida where he had an estate that bridged one side of the island to the other. I thought it was the same island that Greg Norman lived on. As for the lurid rumors, I totally believe them. I've heard about Tiger being a ••••• hound. He's rich, famous and hangs around with Jordan and Barkley. Enough said. However I object to someone earlier who linked him with Roger Federer as though that implied anything. I don't think he and Roger actually hang out that much and from what I've heard, Roger is a decent guy and probably the only super-athlete that I think is actually faithful (mostly because his wife is with him all the time). It seems pretty clear that there was some marital discord. The timing of the National Enquirer story coinciding with this incident can only mean the shit has finally hit the fan for Tiger.

Note: This thread is 5042 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!