IGNORED

upro and upro go

Note: This thread is 4444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So, anyone tried both products. Looking to retire my sky caddie. I looked on the callaway site and saw both units. Just wondering if anyone has used both of them yet. And what's the difference between the two?

taylormade.gifR11 Driver
taylormade.gif3wood
taylormade.gif5wood
ping.gif20 degree hybrid
titleist.gif 5-Wscratch.gif SWodyssey.gif putter Srixon balls

The uPro has the overhead views. The Go does not. I've been using the uPro for over a year and love it. I have not tried the Go.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

does the upro go show distances to bunkers and hazards? That's what i'm looking for something that shows to the front of bunkers and back of bunkers.

taylormade.gifR11 Driver
taylormade.gif3wood
taylormade.gif5wood
ping.gif20 degree hybrid
titleist.gif 5-Wscratch.gif SWodyssey.gif putter Srixon balls

• 2 years later...

Upro Go has everything you need. Overhead views, distances to the green FCB, distances to hazards FCB, move the dot to create your own shot and get a distance reading from it. Really was a wonderful device a golfer I met in Houston had. Impressed me enough to buy one, used, nonetheless, it works great in BASIC mode. It will not sync to the host at Callaway. Either it's been registered and that's stopping me or I'm stupid, or there is a problem that is over my head. Lastly, maybe Callaway is not as good as it was in Houston. The guy may have had the only good one they built?

Anyway, with what I experienced in seeing it in action it's everything I'd need. Only problem, is that I can't get it to sync therefore I can't get the overhead/flyover views nor the FCB to greens, traps, hazards and such, not to mention moving the line of sight from tee to green and creating your own shot.

Really sad a company like Callaway has such poor tech service. I may bury it and buy a sky caddie or other if this can't be resolved.

Any advice, I'd pay for it.

Doc

Note: This thread is 4444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!