IGNORED

Hogan fans, check these out

Ben
Note: This thread is 5291 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

any way you can get me a copy of the famous 1 iron shot pic?? im sure you know what i'm talking about. its always been my favorite one...

In PSD format ->

https://rebby.com/tmp/Ben_Hogan8x10.psd In Jpeg format -> https://rebby.com/tmp/Ben_Hogan8x10.jpg

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

• 2 weeks later...
I like the 3rd one down in color also. Would be a great Christmas gift for my 12 year old son (A big Hogan fan...and Trevor Immelman, he's obsessed with their swings and does a pretty good replica of them) . I'm interested.

Ben,

Just got the Photo today. AWESOME! Will make a great christmas gift (gonna get the frame tomorrow). Excellent Quality! Packaged great. Thanks Again ( I am sure it will find a spot on the wall over my 12 year old son's bed) Merry Christmas to all!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

• Administrator
Trying to figure out how to frame mine. Likely a custom mat and frame. Not many standard 13.5 x 20"ers out there. :)

Looks awesome and happy to have in my office.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5291 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!