IGNORED

ProV1 or ProV1x?

Note: This thread is 5179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You know its funny, when I find a ProV1 on the course in a yard or something, its like finding a jewel. Ill put my NXT or DT Carry in the bag and hit the ProV1. My buddy and I had similar lies close to each other so I joked and said "lets have a chipping contest" Obviously we were in our round so we only had one shot each. He had to chip to the fringe and let the ball roll out, while I could chip to 3 feet from the pin and have it check at 9 inches. The look on his face was great. Its amazing how much of a difference a ball can make.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That is exactly what i needed. Thanks

They will wear out with heavy use. My Nikes (made from the same low carbon steel) have some wear on the center of the clubfaces, but nothing serious yet. If you practice a lot, like 100 or more full swings a day (I hit more than 100 a day), they will last a few years at least.

I have hit both of these balls, not really knowing the difference between them. Not sure if it was just how i was swinging on the particular day that I was hitting each but I liked the X the best because it seemed like I could control the flight better.

I have hit both of these balls, not really knowing the difference between them. Not sure if it was just how i was swinging on the particular day that I was hitting each but I liked the X the best because it seemed like I could control the flight better.

No, that's quite a fair assessment. The V1x spins a little bit less, so it's easier to exaggerate something different int he swing to move it, where as the V1 is more likely to go too far, or be too sensitive.

no difference? wow what are you playing with wooden sticks??? totally different balls

Superlight Stand Bag
909D2 9.5° Diamana S
909F2 15.5° Diamana S
909F2 18.5° Diamana S
AP2 Project X 5.5 3-PW Vokey Spin Milled 52° 56° 60° Studio Select Newport 2 Pro V1Home Course - http://www.huronoaks.com (Home of Mike Weir)

I agree spitz20. They are totally different balls. Before trying either ball I did'nt know anything about either. After trying both I could definately tell a difference. Sorry if you mis-understood me.

Note: This thread is 5179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!