IGNORED

Odyssey White Hot XG vs White Hot Tour

Note: This thread is 5143 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am very interested in the white hot rossie putter. I have tried out the XG quite a bit at golf galaxy and the Tour model at a local shop that has a small green. Does anyone know major differences between the two models. I know the tour model has a heavier head at 355g compared to 335g for the XG (34" length). I've also heard that the two have different inserts with the tour model being a little bit firmer but I can't really find anything to back that up. Has anyone tried both the White Hot XG putters and the White Hot Tour putters? Any insight on the differences between the two would be great.

I have tried both...I ended up buying the non tour version for the price I found online...I can't complain with either one. Bottom line for me was the price tag...I love the feel of mine.

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

I have tried both...I ended up buying the non tour version for the price I found online...I can't complain with either one. Bottom line for me was the price tag...I love the feel of mine.

Did you find that the feel was similar? I guess I'm the opposite of you because I'm finding the tour model to be cheaper than the XG. Where did you get yours from?

I think they feel virtually the same with relatively minimal difference in feedback. the tour seemed only a bit firmer on longer putts than the XG...just my 2 cents

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Just got the white hot rossie putter and love it. I tried the tour too and the XG just felt better to me. I suggest getting the one that feels better.

Driver: Burner
Hybrid: Burner Rescue 3 19*
Irons: FP II 4-GW
Wedge: 56*
Putter: White Hot XG Rossie

I searched through ebay and went with Callaway preowned...

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

Note: This thread is 5143 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!