IGNORED

When did golf shoes get so heavy?

Note: This thread is 4169 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

IM back in the golf world after about 6-8 years of never playing. I bought some FJ Reelfits from SpringBokVol. They look cool but they are heavy as heck. when did golf shoes get so dang heavy?!

Just wait 'til you pick up a 14 club compartment stand bag that's loaded with GPS, laser rangefinder, cell phone, keys, six balls, three wedges, driver, 3 metal, in between metal, 4-9 iron, water bottle, and miscellaneous items. It will make you forget about how heavy your shoes are.

They have"nt got heavier,you just got older and weaker

truer words have never been spoken.

Just wait 'til you pick up a 14 club compartment stand bag that's loaded with GPS, laser rangefinder, cell phone, keys, six balls, three wedges, driver, 3 metal, in between metal, 4-9 iron, water bottle, and miscellaneous items. It will make you forget about how heavy your shoes are.

lol

I bought a pair of Addidas tennis shoe type for the spring and summer when it is dry in my area. Walked a couple of rounds and practise time to break them in, think these will be much better than all leather heavy ones come warmer temps.

I brought some Adidas Tech Response 3.0 summer golf shoes to wear with shorts this summer,they should be nice and light weight, i hate the look of normal leather golf shoes with shorts they just arent meant to be worn with shorts lmao...

Note: This thread is 4169 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.