IGNORED

When did golf shoes get so heavy?

Note: This thread is 5109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

IM back in the golf world after about 6-8 years of never playing. I bought some FJ Reelfits from SpringBokVol. They look cool but they are heavy as heck. when did golf shoes get so dang heavy?!

They have"nt got heavier,you just got older and weaker

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Just wait 'til you pick up a 14 club compartment stand bag that's loaded with GPS, laser rangefinder, cell phone, keys, six balls, three wedges, driver, 3 metal, in between metal, 4-9 iron, water bottle, and miscellaneous items. It will make you forget about how heavy your shoes are.

Whoever came up with the saying, "A bad day of golf is better than a good day at work", is a moron.

They have"nt got heavier,you just got older and weaker

truer words have never been spoken.

Just wait 'til you pick up a 14 club compartment stand bag that's loaded with GPS, laser rangefinder, cell phone, keys, six balls, three wedges, driver, 3 metal, in between metal, 4-9 iron, water bottle, and miscellaneous items. It will make you forget about how heavy your shoes are.

lol

I bought a pair of Addidas tennis shoe type for the spring and summer when it is dry in my area. Walked a couple of rounds and practise time to break them in, think these will be much better than all leather heavy ones come warmer temps.

In my Bagboy cart bag:
Driver: TM R11s 10.5 R-flex 3W: TM 09 Burner 3H: TM 09 Burner Irons: TM Tour Burner 4-PW r-flex
Wedges: Wilson TW9 GW, Ping Eye 2+ SW, Vokey SM 58.08      Putter:TM Rossa Spider Ball: TM TP/Red LDP, TF Gamer v2   Range Finder: GX-I

I brought some Adidas Tech Response 3.0 summer golf shoes to wear with shorts this summer,they should be nice and light weight, i hate the look of normal leather golf shoes with shorts they just arent meant to be worn with shorts lmao...

In my Sport II cart bag or my R9 stand bag
Irons-Tour burner R/5-Sw,60 lob wedge z groove
Driver-R9 Supertri R/10.5
09 Hybrid #3 R/19
09 Hybrid #4 R/22Putter-Method 001,Length : 34 Ball-Those round white ones...

Note: This thread is 5109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!