IGNORED

What's your "backup set". You do have one right?

Note: This thread is 5107 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I guess some Ping Eye 2s that were were my grandpas and given to me and played by me for a long time.

Other than that I have back up wedges. I have SW LW Vokeys that I practice with and a pair that I game.

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

I have numerous clubs and irons but I do have a duplicate set of my Mizuno MP-33's. I will get my current set rechromed and refinished and use them until they wear out.

Every other club is replaceable, except my putter... just haven't seen one of those for sale.

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

In only 20 posts, this thread provided what I was looking for. I've got one iron set I'm really comfortable with (MP-11), even though they're a little hot for short chips (must . . . be . . . delicate), and another that just need the lies adjusted (Cleveland TA1 - great sticks around the greens). Other than that, I'm probably going to jettison the rest - it'll be freeing.

Regarding the Lynx partial set I just picked up: I'll take them to the range to see if they're easy to hit (suspect they are) and I'll probably make a set up for my nephew. We've been to the range, and he really liked it.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

As of right now:

Driver: Mizuno MX 700 or Adams 9015D
3w: '07 Burner 15* w/Prolaunch Red
5w: TM V-Steel w/Purple Ice
5-PW: Mizuno MX-23

No "backup" hybrids or wedges at the moment.

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

I could throw together one if need be... Or four or five!
2002? Taylormade Burner Driver
"The Bear" 3 Wood
Spalding Pro Flite 3-PW
Spalding "Eagle" Putter

Note: This thread is 5107 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!