IGNORED

lostgolfballs.com

Note: This thread is 5068 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've observed the prices vary often between a dollar or so cheaper or more expensive. I think it's all supply and demand - depends on how many orders they receive, how many new balls they find, etc.

What's in my Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag that sits on my Clic Gear 3.0 Push Cart:
Driver TaylorMade Tour Burner 10.5° Fujikura SuperFast Stiff
3W TaylorMade Burner 15° TM REAX Stiff
Hybrid Cobra Baffler Rail H 19° Fujikura Motore Stiff
Irons TaylorMade  R7 3-PWWedges Cleveland CG14 52°.10 and...

ive bought from them.

the prov1s highest grade look great, but not new.

My personal experience has been better with golfballnut.com as far as the quality of the actual balls.

I would rank them:

1.golfballnut.com
2.lostgolfballs.com
3.knetgolf.com

just my 2 cents.

I have used LGB for 2 years....I would recommend getting the AAAA....I get the proV1x and usually get the 4A, but went with the 5A (mint) last order. You really can't tell the two apart...and the price is much better for the 4A.

My Bag

Grom
r7 Limited 10.5
Hybrid 3 Baffler BB 2004 Irons 4-PW, GW, SW Vokey 60 wedge White HotProV1x

I ordered a couple dozen Callaway Tour iX's last year from

do you mean WITH logos (like corporate logos)? b/c without any logos at all, how do u know they were callaway?

do you mean WITH logos (like corporate logos)? b/c without any logos at all, how do u know they were callaway?

Yep corp, which I like 2 use, very entertaining to see what I get

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

well it was 30 for a bucket of blacks 3 weeks ago now its 45

My Clubs:
Ping I3 + blade 3-pw
9.5 09 Burner with prolaunch red
Nickent 4dx driver
Taylormade Z tp 52, 56, 60
YES Carolyne putter

I've never purchased a bucket which is usually AAA grade, but I buy my Pro V1s AAAA grade by the dozen and they are almost perfect!!! 50%-60% savings and they look/play brand new!
In my Callaway Warbird stand bag:
Ping G15 10.5* Graphite Design YS-6+ S
Ping G15 4W 17* Aldila Serrano S
Adams IDEA A7 19* UST Mamiya AXIVcore S
TM 2009 Burners 4-PW / Titleist SM Vokeys 50, 56 & 62 / TM Rossa Daytona 1 Ghost / Titleist Pro V1

Well i'm gnona order two buckets
can't pay for that international shipping its bullshit
70 bucks on the first bucket 25 bucks on the second for it
nooo oway

My Clubs:
Ping I3 + blade 3-pw
9.5 09 Burner with prolaunch red
Nickent 4dx driver
Taylormade Z tp 52, 56, 60
YES Carolyne putter

Yeah, like Corporate Logos........cause they are easy to ID on the course so you don't have to mark your ball. they sent me new balls with no corporate logos.

All of you should be thanking me for your AAAAA balls. I have an uncanny ability to lose a new ball the first swing I take with it.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

All of you should be thanking me for your AAAAA balls. I have an uncanny ability to lose a new ball the first swing I take with it.

well let me be the first to say THANKS!

What's in my Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag that sits on my Clic Gear 3.0 Push Cart:
Driver TaylorMade Tour Burner 10.5° Fujikura SuperFast Stiff
3W TaylorMade Burner 15° TM REAX Stiff
Hybrid Cobra Baffler Rail H 19° Fujikura Motore Stiff
Irons TaylorMade  R7 3-PWWedges Cleveland CG14 52°.10 and...

Note: This thread is 5068 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!