IGNORED

Course Recommendations in / around Gettysburg PA?

Note: This thread is 5062 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

In the absence of any other suggestions, I went out and played the Links at Gettysburg yesterday.

Lots of elevation changes, water everywhere and ample opportunities to screw up, but I managed my way around and shot a middling 86.

I'd give it a mild recommendation, though I am not aware of anything better in the vicinity.

make sure you take a tour of the battlefields and the nightime ghost tour. Very awe inspiring. Ironically the battle was July 1 - 3 .

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

make sure you take a tour of the battlefields and the nightime ghost tour. Very awe inspiring. Ironically the battle was July 1 - 3 .

That's on my bucket list-----Golfing the aforementioned course and visiting Gettsburg. I own a farm in Wisconsin so July is still a busy time for me but I will check this one off my list. Visiting it during the annual anniversity of the epic battle must have been awesome. I can see Little Round Top/ Big Round top in my mind's eye. The 6th Wisconsin (part of the Iron Brigade under Reynolds) arrives to support Buford....etc . Chamberlain ordering the swinging door baynette charge on LRT. Pickett's heroic advance on the third day--Ours is not to question why --ours is to do or die. (Another battle but essentially same result.) Night time ghost tour???? That's sounds interesting.

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

Note: This thread is 5062 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!