IGNORED

Golf Sunglasses Help.....

Note: This thread is 5050 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Costa Del Mar Frigate's off SteepandCheap.com for $40 (usually $140) - steepandcheap has lots of oakleys too.

All their stuff is ~60% off

In my Grom:

Driver: MX 560
Irons: Idea a3 3H, 4H, 5H, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW
Wedges: GT Tight Lies Sandwedge, GT Tight Lies LobwedgePutter: White Steel #5

i have a narrow head ... very narrow and wear Oakley Flak Jackets which are awesome shades. I take care of them and have 2 pairs now ... one pair is running on my 4th year and got my other pair last summer.

I highly suggest these. With a narrow head stay away from the David Duval M Frames
...Practice Can Never Make Perfect... Practice Makes Improvement...
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif

Thanks everyone for all of your help!! I really want a pair of those Flack Jacket XLJ's. They seem to be the perfect golf shade but they just are a bit too much cash right now. As luck would have it though my buddy was selling his M-frames. I bought the Heater's and he had a nice Strike lens in root beer also. I look like a complete fool in the Heaters (even though they are GREAT to play in) but the Strikes are a bit better. I might not look that great but after wearing them the last 2 rounds....I can't believe what I've been missing! I like that the Mframe's have one big lens and I can't see any actual 'real' light around them. They stay on my head well and I got everything for under $80 so I'm pretty satisfied.

Thanks again!

What's in my bag:
Superquad Driver
19* and 22* Rescue Hybrids
4-PW MP 57 Irons
CG14 52* Gap Wedge CG12 56* SW CG12 60* Lob Wedge CO3-hI push them around with my Linksmen X-7 cart.

+1 for Peak Vision. Didn't know much about them until recently. Bought them, love them, use them all the time on the course.

Driver : ping.gifG15 10.5* Serrano Stiff
3W: callaway.gif RAZR 15*
Hybrids : adams.gif A7 19*
4- PW : mizuno.gif MP - 63
Wedges : vokey.gif50*, 54*, 60*Putter: cameron.gif Scotty Newport 2.5Bag: sunmountain.gif 2011 SunMountain C-130

Tifosi's are great. I wear the Ventoux. They cost about $60 and come with 3 different lenses for different light conditions. The optics are excellent as well.

Me too. I have a couple pairs of Tifosi's. Got both off

www.downlowtooslow.com for less than $50 plus free shipping. I wear the Ventoux's around town and the Tyrant on the golf course. Steep and Cheap is great too although lately it's been more climbing/camping stuff. downlowtooslow is predominately golf/sports stuff. Keep checking there, you won't find Tifosi's any cheaper....

Driver - 983K 9.5* w/ YS-6 stiff shaft
3-Wood - 980F 15* w/ Titleist 4375 stiff shaft
5-Wood - 980F 18* w/ Titleist 4375 stiff shaft
Irons - X-20's - 4-PW
Wedges - 52*, 56*, 60* Putter - Black Series i 1 - Ball - B330rx

Has anybody tried Bolle's with Eaglevision Dark lenses? I think that I'm going to get a pair. Since having lasik, I find that I need sunglasses and the cheapo sunglasses that I have been wearing really distort my vision.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

Another vote for Oakley. I think I also have the Flak Jackets (I've had mine for like 5 years now). What's great is that you can replace the lenses so they last a long time! I recently bought the brown-ish tinted lenses that work great for golfing ... green & white colors really "pop" now.

Callaway X-18 Irons | TaylorMade R5 Driver, 200 Steel 3 Wood | Cleveland Golf CG-14 Gap & Sand Wedge | Titleist Vokey Lob Wedge | Odyssey White Hot Putter | Titleist ProV1 Ball | Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition Laser Rangefinder

if youre looking to spend under 100 bucks, Tifosi or Sundog are pretty good options.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Oakley's do it hands down for me, the flak jackets are awesome, I have the orangish lens and have never had a problem playing golf with them, or running with them, the fit is perfect and style is great, plus the lenses you can choose from to fit your style are nice as well.

Driver - SQ Dymo 9.5*
3 Wood - SQ Dymo 15*
5 Wood - SQ Dymo 19*
4-PW
52* w/ 10 bounce 56* w/ 14 bounce 60* w/ 10 bounce Odyssey White Hot XG 2-Ball F7

Note: This thread is 5050 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!