IGNORED

My Swing (Young_Phenom)

Young_Phenom
Note: This thread is 5030 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is my golf swing. Any tips for more distance?

R9 Supertri 10.5*
Dymo 3 Wood 15*
Idea Pro Super Hybrid 19*
Victory Red Full Cavity Irons (4-AW)
54* Wedge Spin Milled 60* Wedge Spin Milled California Series Del Mar 34in

driver looks a little big.

How tall are you? you might want to look at getting it shortened a bit.

You keep great lag on the downswing and have a near perfect release.
How far did you hit that one? 250+ is what it looks like.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

I am 5'7 and I had the driver shortened to 45 inches but I agree, it might be a little big still. Thanks for the insight and I did hit that one 250.

R9 Supertri 10.5*
Dymo 3 Wood 15*

You're doing just fine. Keep that rhythm going and distance will come naturally as you get older. You have very good fundamentals

Whoever is in the background saying "That was an angry swing" is an idiot. It was asmooth, controlled pass at the ball. Nice. (Hope it's not a relative. ;))

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Looks good to me - keep at it and don't be frustrated if things dont go as smoothly as you grow.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

That swing makes me want to work on my one again.

I only drive it 230, I'm 14 but 6 foot so I know there's a lot more distance to squeeze out.
You might want to look into getting a different shaft on your driver, maybe get a stiff one?

The only thing I can say is, watch that overswing. On a good day you'll be fine. It's easy to mess up with that long a backswing though.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

The only thing I can say is, watch that overswing. On a good day you'll be fine. It's easy to mess up with that long a backswing though.

It could be a result of his slight hip sway on the backswing.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks guys. But in regards to Shorty that was my brother. I usually swing very slow and coming off a disappointing bogey on the last hole, I was a bit hot so that is why he said that. haha

R9 Supertri 10.5*
Dymo 3 Wood 15*

Note: This thread is 5030 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!