IGNORED

Bridgestone e5 Vs. Nike One Vapor

Note: This thread is 5001 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I play the e5 and I personally find it to be a great combination of distance off the tee and spin around the green.

Cal Razr Hawk 10.5 | TM Superfast 3W | Adams Idea Pro Black 20 | MP-68 3-PW | TW9 50/06 + 58/12 | Ram Zebra Putter

I've played all three balls mentioned this summer (trying to find "My new ball") and I have settled on the Nike Vapor. I have a somewhat slow swing speed, so I was looking for distance and to help straighten out my long game. Here's is my impression of the three balls mentioned:

1. Vapor - Love it. It is my new ball. It is long, straight and I love the feel of it off the putter. It has a somewhat soft feel to it. The only negative is the lack of spin around the greens. On low pitch shots, chip shots, punch shots it will run on you. Does not check up well at all. On higher trajectory shots like flops and short iron/wedge approach shots it lands soft without much roll. But it does not check for running shots.

2. E5 - as others have said, it is a good combination of distance and short game control. It's a 2 piece ball with a urethene cover. Which is pretty unique. It is long off the tee and it does have very good (not great, but very good) green side spin. The only reason I didn't like it was because I hated the feel of them off the putter.

3. Titleist NXT Tour. Didn't really like them. I found that the distance was average, side spin in the long game seemed high, greenside spin for short game was average, and I hated the feel of them off the putter.

That's my experience with these three balls, anyways.

What I Play:

Driver: R9 460
4 Wood: G15

Hy: Callaway FT 3Hy

Irons: AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Vokey 52* & 60*, Mizuno MP-T 10 58*

Putter: Newport Studio Select 2.7

Ball: Nike One Vapor

I am thinking I will settle on the bridgestone e5. i liked the e6, but need something with more spin and the e5 sounds right. Thanks for all the help

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

To keep things complicated

How does the taylormade burner tp compare to these? I have played the regular burner, but not the burner tp

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

Note: This thread is 5001 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!