IGNORED

First round in the 60's!!!!!!!

tsdnorton
Note: This thread is 4996 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

69, but hey, that's still 60's!!

Shot a 36 on the front and was feeling pretty great, made the turn into my favorite nine of the 27 hole course.

Shot a 33! Felt so nice. On the last green I was putting for eagle (7 ft out) and completely even forgot that this shot would be for shooting for under 70. I just took everything one shot at a time and didn't really focus on keeping my total score.

Went Par, Par, Bogey, Par, Par, Birdie, Par, Par, Par
Went Par, Bird, Par, Bird, Par, Par, Par, Boge, Eagle on the back

Club Championship coming up in October. I hope I can rock it until then and blow some people away.

Congrats.

My best round was even par (72), and I couldn't sleep at all that night. Came close to that a few time since, but a few fat chips ruined them.

Are you playing any Am tournaments in the upcoming months? You were the guy who wanted to qualify for a NationWide tour event right? Rooting for you so good luck.

Are you playing any Am tournaments in the upcoming months? You were the guy who wanted to qualify for a NationWide tour event right? Rooting for you so good luck.

If I play well in the my Club Championship I will. I've been looking at So-Cal tourneys online to try and get in for. I know tournament golf and playing my home course are 2 different monsters. But I'd like to try and get as much tournament golf under my belt as possible!

Way to go! That's playing well below your hcap too! Keep it up and scratch shouldn't be too far away!

What's in my bag:
Driver: taylormade.gifBurner 09 Stiff 9.5*
Fairway Woods: adams.gifRPM Low Profile 3 & 5
Irons: mizuno.gifMP 57 - 3-PW Project X 5.5
Wedges: wilson.gifREG. 588 54* &cleveland.gif 60*Putter: ping.gifAnserBall: titleist.gifProV1x Home Course: Forest Ridge Golf Club

Way to go! That's playing well below your hcap too! Keep it up and scratch shouldn't be too far away!

I started putting a little more weight on my front foot and keeping my backswing on a more 1-plane approach and it did WONDERS for my iron game. Added about 5-10 yards per club and gave me more workability.

Gonna take a look at MB clubs at the next demo day here in the central valley and maybe switch to them.

closed with an eagle? wow, talk about finishing strong! Nice job!

forgot to respond to this

yeppers! it felt so amazing to be closing with that. 12th eagle of the year

If I play well in the my Club Championship I will. I've been looking at So-Cal tourneys online to try and get in for. I know tournament golf and playing my home course are 2 different monsters. But I'd like to try and get as much tournament golf under my belt as possible!

Way to go, that's great!

You should start playing more. You've kinda missed the boat on other events, city tournaments, state am qualifying. US am qualifying. All that stuff starts at the end of spring. Get ready for next year!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Way to go, that's great!

Kinda what I'm hoping for. Get some good practice in through fall and winter. Then when the season starts up next spring I'll be good enough to start qualifying for a lot of ammy stuff

Kinda what I'm hoping for. Get some good practice in through fall and winter. Then when the season starts up next spring I'll be good enough to start qualifying for a lot of ammy stuff

You said you're looking for SoCal events? Visalia isn't terribly close, but the Golden State Tour has a really competitve Am division.

www.gstour.com

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

You said you're looking for SoCal events? Visalia isn't terribly close, but the Golden State Tour has a really competitve Am division.

Yea, I have family and friends in Newport, Costa Mesa, Corona Del Mar, San Diego, Ontario, West Covina, Carlsbad, and San Diego. So I always have a close place to stay to SO-CAL events. I'll check out the golden state am division. I didn't even know it existed to be honest.

Yea, I have family and friends in Newport, Costa Mesa, Corona Del Mar, San Diego, Ontario, West Covina, Carlsbad, and San Diego. So I always have a close place to stay to SO-CAL events. I'll check out the golden state am division. I didn't even know it existed to be honest.

Hell that's prefect. GST plays OC and North SD county all the time!

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Hell that's prefect. GST plays OC and North SD county all the time!

What's the competition like in the ammy field? I assume scratch or better as it is for the pro division?

There's some kids tearing it up this summer. My buddies Sam Yi, Allan Jun, and Andrew Ok. Seejun Yoon too. They are consistently under par. Up until their crazy tear this summer, anywhere from a little under par would win and a few over par would make some money back.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

There's some kids tearing it up this summer. My buddies Sam Yi, Allan Jun, and Andrew Ok. Seejun Yoon too. They are consistently under par. Up until their crazy tear this summer, anywhere from a little under par would win and a few over par would make some money back.

Yea I looked at some of those posted scores and 67/68/ect were winning

Note: This thread is 4996 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!