IGNORED

Villegas to TaylorMade

losingmyedge
Note: This thread is 5000 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

He's being sued for this... I don't know how it's a separate issue.

I find that reply a little harsh however I am sorry if my syntax obscures my meaning iacas. I guess the law suit is of more interest to you than it is to me.

There are many issues that are arising here, Taylor Made acquiring another star, the decline on tour of Cobra/Puma, breach of contract, advertising ethos etc etc. I wished more to discuss other issues within the story than the lawsuit that is arising from the story. I hope that is satisfactory to you.
In My Bag:

DriverR7 Superquad, 9.5 Degrees
WoodFT 3 Wood, 15 Degrees
Wood906F 5 Wood, 18 DegreesIronsMX-25 3-9 IronWedgeVokey Tour Chrome 48 Degree WedgeX Forged Vintage Wedge 54 DegreeWedge Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60 Degree PutterUnitized Retro

• Administrator
I find that reply a little harsh however I am sorry if my syntax obscures my meaning iacas. I guess the law suit is of more interest to you than it is to me.

I'm sorry that you feel it's harsh. It's brief. It's short. It's to the point. I don't see "harsh," but that's obviously not to say you can't. Sorry.

The way I see it, Villegas moving to TaylorMade and subsequently being sued is all part of the same story as far as I'm concerned, right along with the other things you've mentioned. TaylorMade loves to play this "rebel" role where they get to throw a bunch of grenades at people, and this may have finally gotten them in trouble. I don't have much to say about the lawsuit. I think Acushnet will win and I think it was sleazy of TaylorMade to do it. I also care very little about who endorses who. It's a money game and pros don't all play the best equipment for their game in order to get a bit more money. Zzzzzzzzzz. Not interesting to me who signs with who. Just as it's not interesting to you who sues who.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I guess TaylorMade will be bringing out the Araña series putters soon?

I'd be surprised if he switched from his Scotty but you never know....I think Kaymer uses a Anser still.

In My Bag:

DriverR7 Superquad, 9.5 Degrees
WoodFT 3 Wood, 15 Degrees
Wood906F 5 Wood, 18 DegreesIronsMX-25 3-9 IronWedgeVokey Tour Chrome 48 Degree WedgeX Forged Vintage Wedge 54 DegreeWedge Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60 Degree PutterUnitized Retro

Slightly off topic: Does the lawsuit have anything to do with the PGA store not carrying any Titleist brand equipment currently?

Joe Paradiso

• Administrator
Slightly off topic: Does the lawsuit have anything to do with the PGA store not carrying any Titleist brand equipment currently?

Uhhhhhmmm, no.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 5000 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!