IGNORED

Golf Digest comes out for cargo shorts!

Stretch
Note: This thread is 4977 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This issue will never have a resolve so instead of beating a dead horse we should just play golf and enjoy our sport.

I agree, there's a fine line between some designers cargo shorts and regular golf shorts so the style of short isn't a true indicator. Ultimately one should be proud of how they look in public and dress in accordance with the event they are attending or participate in.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...the poster gave me negative rep on a quote made over 2000 years ago complaining about youth.

Anyway, you guys know that I can be a bit of a satirist and I sometimes make obscure comments. I will try to better explain myself in the future in order not to offend. It is not my intention to do so.

Actually I think you should be a bit proud, you quote Socrates and in the true spirit of the man himself things end badly for both of you, well actually

quite a bit worse for Socrates. On a cargo short related note. I saw a cyclist last evening all decked out with the loud Lycra shirt, gloves, fancy helmet, step in cleats, Oakley (like) shades, a nice bike ... and what looked like camouflage cargo shorts. I thought of this tread and just had to laugh!

Mike

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Actually I think you should be a bit proud, you quote Socrates and in the true spirit of the man himself things end badly for both of you, well actually

LOL, it is rumored that old Soc was a notorious three putter...it was after a particularly bad round that he decided to drink the hemlock. Luckily for me hemlock is not readily available.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Rad Tour 16* | Tour Edge 19* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

Note: This thread is 4977 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!