IGNORED

I almost got hit today

Whiskey84
Note: This thread is 4959 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

WOW. You are making 20ft sound like within an inch of your life. That long to recover? It was 20ft away! C'mon! Most people wouldn't even look at it if they were in the middle of their routine. And the par 5 in 2 comment? Relevance? Tragic post.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

I think the point of the story is that he was going for a par 5 in two. That seems to be the thing we needed to know about.

Does seem to be the case, not much of a story otherwise. Must only play with pro's cause I can easily hit 150 yard slice with my driver.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Twice this year, I came within inches of being hit. First time, my buddy and I were sitting in the cart and the ball from the guys behind us comes flying through the back of the cart and hits the dash between us. No one said a word. They apologized and we just laughed it off. The second time, I was set up to hit my shot and the balls lands behind me and hops between my body and the club. The group behind me was teeing off and no one said anything. No apology either. That one rattled me for a little bit. I've been playing for years and never even been close until these two.

Twice this year, I came within inches of being hit. First time, my buddy and I were sitting in the cart and the ball from the guys behind us comes flying through the back of the cart and hits the dash between us. No one said a word. They apologized and we just laughed it off. The second time, I was set up to hit my shot and the balls lands behind me and hops between my body and the club. The group behind me was teeing off and no one said anything. No apology either. That one rattled me for a little bit. I've been playing for years and never even been close until these two.

Wow, those were both very close calls indeed. The closest call for me was about 2-3 feet from me while I was getting ready to hit from a fairway. The offender was on the next hole and sliced their drive into the fairway of the hole I was playing. I didn't get any warning other than the sound of the ball when it landed and I was in clear view of the person who hit it.

Try having a skulled ball whiz 6 inches past your temple and have some real problems (wedding crashers reference haha). I almost died doing one of the things I love most. At least you got a chance to protect yourself. Grats to your bro on the 79.

pffft. harden up! happens to me on a daily basis!!. i am Surprised how many hit up on me when i am in the bunker on the TORO SAND PRO (3 wheeler motorbike sand rake) .

should the ball enter the bunker i am in, i run over it and bury it with the front wheel..

always give way to the Greenskeeper!!

in my bag:
whatever clubs i find left behind on the course... But the Ping Anser will never be beaten!!

BALL: only get off tractor for PRO v1's..... Now, which way to Q School???

Note: This thread is 4959 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!