IGNORED

What Putter do you use?

Note: This thread is 4769 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a $50 giftcard for Austads so I ordered one last night. For that price I am willing to gamble a little and give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion. If I like it I can get me another golf toy for chritmas :)

Just got my Scotty last week. I was a doubter about the price but I have to say, after a couple trips to the putting green and two rounds, I am a BELIEVER! Don't know exactly how to explain it, but the ball just comes off the face differently. Smoother. The ball rolls pure, and starts rolling more smoothly than my last two putters. And there is a certain confidence when addressing a putt from the look of it. LOVE IT!

Thinking once winter sets in I may send it in to the Custom Shop for some color enhancement and maybe a stamp. We'll see!

--- Rebel Golfer ---

Odyssey Black Series #1. It is very nice, but I stil can't decide between this and my old mallet.

Driver: Burner 10.5 deg
5W: R7 18 deg
3H: Idea Tech
4-PW: MP-57
GW: Vokey 52 degSW: 56 degLW: 60 degPutter: Black Series 1 34"Ball: Pro V1

34" Titleist Scotty Cameron California series Hollywood

We have a problem. Elana Robles uses a different putter.....

:macgregor: V Foil 8.5*    :tmade: Mid Rescue 16*  -- :wilsonstaff: RM  2 thru Wedge -- :vokey: 56/10  -- :scotty_cameron: Studio Design 2  & a  :srixon: Z Star 

Jell0b0y,

Went out to today and gave it a try and I have to say I pretty much fell in love with it. I usually hang around 1.8 to 2 avg putts per round and today on my first outting with it did a 1.56 and sunk a 10 foot birdie putt. Love the weight and feel of it and after trying the Odyssey #9 white ice I have to say I like the Slot line better.

Went out to today and gave it a try and I have to say I pretty much fell in love with it. I usually hang around 1.8 to 2 avg putts per round and today on my first outting with it did a 1.56 and sunk a 10 foot birdie putt. Love the weight and feel of it and after trying the Odyssey #9 white ice I have to say I like the Slot line better.

That's what I'm talking about......I played Silerthorn CC near Brooksville, FL on Sunday......although I didn't play well, I really stroked the slotline.....the greens were humongous........30 footers stopped right at the cup.....20 footers in the hole!

I don't think you can get a better made putter for the price!

since were posting pics
heres mine, freshly painted

i am going to make an honest effrot to keep this in the bag all year.....word
(the "streak" on the right of the sightline is just acetone...was still wet when i took the pic...it's not there now, and its a sh*tty phone pic)

"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3.... carbon steel has the best feel IMO

callaway.gif   FT-i driver,  FT 4-wood,  X Utility Prototype 18* hybrid-iron / Big Bertha Diablo 3 & 4  hybrids

Tour Preferred CB 5-PW irons

callaway.gif   X-Forged 52*, X-Forged 56*/58*, X-Forged 64*  wedges  

Daddy Long Legs (38'') putter

:nike:RZN Platinum ball

Note: This thread is 4769 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!