IGNORED

Pure Ball Striker Training Aid

iacas
Note:Β This thread is 1188 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

All of the orders have either been fully refunded or filled.

Thanks

Jeff

Originally Posted by Th3R00st3r

So Jeff, whatever happened to those guys last year that were having problems receiving their PBS? There were a lot of unhappy people that didn't get theirs. I went trought the threads looking for some sort of explination, but didn't see any. That jesture may show the people that come to this post that the company is trustworthy and will do what it takes to provide excellent customer service.

BTW, I did get a shipment confirmation yesterday:

Your order has been shipped!

Pure Ball Striker shipped your order. Have questions?Β Contact Pure Ball Striker.

Mar 11

Pure Ball Striker shipped your order.

Mar 11

Pure Ball Striker charged your MASTERCARD xxx-7272 for $9.99. "GOOGLE *PBStriker" will appear on your billing statement.

Mar 9

Pure Ball Striker received your order.

Mar 9

You placed an order with Pure Ball Striker on Mar 9. Google Checkout sent a copy of this receipt toΒ (me)

Jeff Evans, Mizuno Brand Ambassador Master Instructor and the Inventor of the Pure Ball Striker

Hello to all TST members and visitors! Just back in town last night and just processed order from last week. They will be going out via the USPS this morning. Sorry for any delay!

Peace, Jeff

Jeff Evans, Mizuno Brand Ambassador Master Instructor and the Inventor of the Pure Ball Striker

Originally Posted by Jeff Evans

Hello to all TST members and visitors! Just back in town last night and just processed order from last week. They will be going out via the USPS this morning. Sorry for any delay!

Peace, Jeff

Thanks Jeff.

I got the confirmation that it shipped in 3/11, but have not received it yet. maybe it didn't go out on the 11th?

Has been sent out via USPS to:

Coral Springs FL 33065

Considering the 11th was a Sunday your Pure Ball Striker went out on Monday the 12th but you should have received the package.

I just check the receipt and it went out on 3/12/2012 to the zip code 33065 which on the receipt is Pompano Beach, FL? Is this correct?

Thanks,

Jeff

Originally Posted by Th3R00st3r

Thanks Jeff.

I got the confirmation that it shipped in 3/11, but have not received it yet. maybe it didn't go out on the 11th?

Jeff,

Just placed my order...been wanting to try for a while now

Any way you'll extend me the $10 discount ?

Order date: Mar 19, 2012 1:59 PM EDT
Google order number: 163546658997540
Print
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 purballstriker $19.99
Tax (OH) : $0.00
Total: $19.99

TIA

In my bag:

Driver: 8.5Β° Ping G2-Graffaloy Stiff
3Wood: 13Β° G2-Aldila NV65 Stiff
Hybrid: 16Β° Rescue-Aldila NV65 StiffIrons: MP-60 3-PW DG S300Wedges:56Β° SandVokey 60Β°Putter:34" 2 Ball TF lined

TIA,

Yes, you have received the $10 discount!

Peace,

Jeff

Originally Posted by billybaroo

Jeff,

Just placed my order...been wanting to try for a while now

Any way you'll extend me the $10 discount ?

Order date: Mar 19, 2012 1:59 PM EDT

Google order number: 163546658997540

Print

Shipping Status

Qty

Item

Price

Not yet shipped

purballstriker

$19.99

Tax (OH) :

$0.00

Total:

$19.99

TIA

Thanks to all TST members and guest for the support and allowing me to regain your trust. I will be offering the $10 discount on the Pure Ball Striker for another 10 days ending March 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM.

Visit: www.pureballstriker.com to place your order.

Thanks, you folks rock!

Peace Jeff Evans

Originally Posted by Jeff Evans

I would like to regain the trust of the members on TST. If you are willing to give the PureBallStriker a second try, I will give a $10 discount to your order when your order is processed. Thanks in advance! Visit: www.pureballstriker.com.

Peace,

Jeff Evans

Thanks much Jeff

Looking forward to using it

In my bag:

Driver: 8.5Β° Ping G2-Graffaloy Stiff
3Wood: 13Β° G2-Aldila NV65 Stiff
Hybrid: 16Β° Rescue-Aldila NV65 StiffIrons: MP-60 3-PW DG S300Wedges:56Β° SandVokey 60Β°Putter:34" 2 Ball TF lined

Your Pure Ball Striker is on its way to Roanoke.

Plus a $10 Discount

Originally Posted by HOKIE Chas

Just placed my order (Roanoke, VA) - look forward to trying it out

I've joined the forum here and placed my order for this.

Order date: Mar 22, 2012 10:47 AM EDT
Google order number: 651872696031241

Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 purballstriker $19.99
Tax (PA) : $0.00
Total:

$19.99

Thanks for ordering the Pure Ball Striker.

Sold on Mar 22, 2012 7:47:49 AM PDT
Charged on Mar 22, 2012 10:41:51 AM PDT
Confirmed on Mar 22, 2012 10:42:21 AM PDT

Total: $19.99
Charged amount: $9.99
Transaction fee [?] : -$0.59
Net revenue: $9.40

Originally Posted by ScT1

I've joined the forum here and placed my order for this.

Order date: Mar 22, 2012 10:47 AM EDT

Google order number: 651872696031241

Shipping Status

Qty

Item

Price

Not yet shipped

purballstriker

$19.99

Tax (PA) :

$0.00

Total:

$19.99

Mine arrived yesterday. In spite of the wind and since I've got enough room to practice some shorter pitches on the lawn and seeing how many people recommend to begin with smaller swings, I went out and hit some balls using it last evening. I felt a huge difference, I've long known about the importance of lag, getting the hands through first and the clubhead following (in fact on Sunday I played a round with a couple of newbie players, saw one of them not having his hands in front on his early chips shots, advised him about that and then saw him hole out the chip shot immediately following the advice I gave him there), but I know I've often failed at it somehow. The PBS helped me feel that pressure against the right index finger, pressure which I've probably had right sometimes but never felt when swinging the club and I was impressed last evening with the clean sharp contact I began to make time after time with the short swings.

Now I'll need to go to a range and try it with some fuller swings. Then I hope to play a practice round and use it. I don't expect it to be a magical cure-all for all that ails in my swing, but right now I have a good feeling that it will teach me an important lesson of the feel of the hands through the swing. I've lacked that a lot.

• Upvote 1

Last year, I had a round which had a golf shot that I've sometimes puzzled over. It happened at the 16 hole during my best round of the year, a 10 over par 82, where I had shot 39 on the front, but after leaking some shots from holes 13 to 15, I arrived at the 16th and jokingly said to the others, "I only need birdie-birdie-eagle to break 80." My tee shot got pulled some and ended up in the light left rough, about 145 yards out to green with a tree in the way. My first thought was how I would need a 7-iron to cover the distance, or maybe a hard 8-iron, but neither of those would get the ball up enough to clear the tree. So I decided I would hit a 9-iron and try to put the best and hardest hit I could on it. Even so, I expected that it would probably at best reach the front of the green.

Instead I hit the shot. The shot. There was almost a crack sound when I struck it and the ball climbed up like a rocket and zipped through a couple of leaves on the top edge of the tree and flew with a beautiful purpose towards the flagstick. It was the most beautiful looking 9-iron shot I've ever hit. It landed on the green, took one bounce forward and then stopped, just a foot and half left of the hole and a tap in birdie.

Often since then I would puzzle over it. How did I hit that shot? Where did all the distance come from with how high the ball flew? Now, with the pure ball striker, I think I've pieced it together -- on that swing last year, I lagged the club like I rarely lag it. I lagged the club and it compressed the ball. I've pieced that together now after the last 3 evenings when I go out on to the lawn after work and practice hitting short pitch shots. While I've always known I should have the hands in front of the clubhead, I don't think I've done it all that consistently or well. And I've never really learned what my hands should feel, what the right index finger should feel. But the PBS has given me that feel for the first time, and last evening I began to feel it more clearly when I swung a club without the PBS too.

Using the PBS and what I've learned on this site about ball flight, clubhead angle and swing path, I've also begun to have great success at a chipping game I sometimes play. From about 8 to 10 yards away from a pine tree with a trunk that's about a foot wide, I try to hit balls against the trunk. Last evening, I began to pepper that trunk with success that I've never had with such consistency. It became very simple to get my club aimed and then deliver the clubhead without flipping the hands. The result was a number of shots that bounced off the trunk and just a few that would just miss.

I still don't know what's going to happen when I start trying full swings, but I feel hopeful that I've learned an important lesson about what the bottom of the swing should feel like. And if this does deliver solid ballstriking improvement, I feel little doubt that I should be able to break 80 for the first time this year.

• Upvote 1

i would like one shipped to the uk can you help?

Taylormade RBZ 10.5 driver, Taylormade Burner 2.0 15 deg 3 wood, Mizuno JPX800 19deg hybrid, Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW, Titleist Vokey 52,56,60 rusty wedges, Odyssey White Ice #7 360gm tour weight, Bridgestone B330S

Vivsit:

www.pureballstriker.com

We will ship to the UK.

Originally Posted by trickymicky69

i would like one shipped to the uk can you help?

Hi Jeff:

New member, hope I can squeak in under the wire .... well, just over the wire ..... and still get the discount of the Pure Ball Striker

Order date: Mar 31, 2012 12:05 PM EDT
Google order number: 772006691265447
Print

Thanks - Mike

Note:Β This thread is 1188 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!