IGNORED

Master "New Forum" Bugs, Problems, Feature Requests, Etc.

iacas
Note: This thread is 4821 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Originally Posted by M2R

Last week I was trying to embed a video and noticed that the size was kind of small and I couldn't find a way to change it.  In the YouTube (or Whatever) section it looks like Easy embedded the last video before the cutover.  Part of his code is: width="640" height="385"

I've been asking for MUCH larger default embeds for months. There's traction but it's going to take some time. To be quite honest I don't know why.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this would be considered a bug but my Firefox spell check no longer works. It's not that I mind being a beta tester so much but I have yet to be impressed with the new site. Sorry but I really miss the old format.

David

Can no longer post from Safari. Hangs at "Please Wait" dialog forever. If this works in Firefox, guess I actually haven't been permabanned yet despite richly deserving it.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

• Administrator

Originally Posted by Stretch

Can no longer post from Safari. Hangs at "Please Wait" dialog forever. If this works in Firefox, guess I actually haven't been permabanned yet despite richly deserving it.

That comes and goes, apparently. This site loads so many JavaScripts and crap that one out of a few hundred times it seems to hang.

I had the bug earlier today and didn't quit Safari or anything - I just reloaded the page and pasted in a response again. I was responding to another bug, actually. :-P

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

At this point any future bugs should be posted as Bug Reports using the specified format.

Thanks!

Note: This thread is 4821 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!