IGNORED

Where can a man buy really wide golf shoes?

Note: This thread is 5013 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've found EEE golf shoes in size 12 and above, but I wear a size 10.

Any ideas on finding 10EEE golf shoes?

Thanks,

DC

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

Wow. I just realized that I posted this exact same thread (almost verbatim) in this forum two years ago.

I never found shoes.

There is no love for the man with short, wide feet.

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

Originally Posted by DirtCheap

Wow. I just realized that I posted this exact same thread (almost verbatim) in this forum two years ago.

I never found shoes.

There is no love for the man with short, wide feet.

No, there really isn't. Is your entire foot wide or just parts of it. My foot is wide from about the 1/2 way point through the toebox. Needless to say Adidas and Nike shoes are a big no. I can wear Foot Joy Countours and really like shoes casual/athletic shoes (can be worn for golfing but not water proof like a golf shoe) from Keen and Atmosphere.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Golf galaxy was able to get me a pair of FJ 10.5 EE, took awhile but they finally came in. Online try www.Zappos.com

When a company makes a club in the USA I will proudly display their brand here. All of mine were made in china by somebody making $2 a day. Shame on you Mr club manufacture.

Note: This thread is 5013 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!