IGNORED

Spring, Darnit

iacas
Note: This thread is 6958 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Woohoo! Nearly all the snow is melting away. Sure, the ground is basically a big mudpit right now, but they're calling for 60 degrees on Wednesday! WoOHooOOoOooOo!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sweet looking snakes! Nothing in the world can make you crazier than a new set of forged sticks just waiting to be hit! I never build irons for myself until the middle of summer for that reason. I feel your pain!!!!!

• Administrator
DOWNING here i come!

PM me sometime, I'll get you out on Lake View.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Tomorrow, 64°, partly cloudy. Guess what I'll be doing?

And yet another reason to move to the south... I've been playing golf all winter

IN MY BAG

Irons Big Bertha Fusion Irons 3-PW, SW, LW (Nippon 990 UNFX)
Driver Big Bertha Fusion FT-3 (Aldila NVS 55-R 350)
3 Wood ERC Fusion 3w - RGS (RCH Sys 55R)4/5 Wood Big Bertha Fusion 15D Fairway Wood (Aldila NVS 55-R 350)Bag 10.5" orange fusion tour bagPutter Scotty Cameron Newport...

• Administrator
try golfing in florida where we only have two seasons...hot and hotter

I've been to Florida. Lived there for just a bit over three years. The winter season is great! In fact, I played Bonaventure down there in Westin. Played there

October 1 .

• Administrator

By the way, today it got up to 75 degrees. But look at this craziness!

Almost all of that snow is gone. Of course, snow is frozen water, so the ground is a teeny bit mucky at the moment... and it's not like I'll be anywhere but my couch for the next few days anyway.

Note: This thread is 6958 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!