IGNORED

Just saying hey

T-duh
Note: This thread is 4989 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just figured i'd say hello to everyone, I'm a newly addicted golfer. I inherited a old set of clubs from my wifes grandpa. They weren't clean, the grips where falling off half of them, but they did the job and got me addicted! I started playing last fall with my brother in law whose a freshman in highschool and on the golf team. Over the winter i've updated my clubs, my wife bought me a taylormade Burner driver. I got a set of Maxfli Crossbax Irons( 3 hybrid-PW), and a couple of Maxfli C3 wedges(52,56) I was overly excited about my irons, i had a 100 dollar gift card to dicks so i went looking around, found those Maxfli's on clearance from 550 down to 150, then they had an addition 25% off, So in the end i walked out of Dicks with a brand new set of irons for 20 bucks! I think i was more excited about the deal i got than the irons! I am lucky enough to live less than five mintues from an executive nine hole course, just a very short nine holes with a driving range and a short game practice area for members. But i do live in illinois so i haven't been able to play or really try any of my new clubs out yet. Although there is a heated outdoor driving range on the other end of town i wanna try out when it gets above twenty! But thats enough about me, i don't have any advice to share, i'm just here to learn! Happy Golfing!

Note: This thread is 4989 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!