IGNORED

Could Bubba win the Masters?

ohiolefty
Note: This thread is 4783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by allin

I don't see how Bubba is a favorite, I am not sure but I don't think he is even in the field.  I don't believe he has qualified.

2 wins in last 8 months, top 20 in the world, Ryder Cup team...consistent tournament finisher........I think he might have gotten an invite (wins and world ranking actully put him in).

Stranger things than Bubba winning the Masters have happened, so who's to say it couldn't happen.  I'm not sure if his time is now, but maybe more likely a few years down the road.  With that said.....he can move the ball both ways which you need to do at Augusta but, my concern is his ability to put the ball in the right places on the greens, because putting is what it is all about at the Masters and to accomplish that, you need to put the ball in just the right area.

I'll be rooting for him.

Driver: Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5* , Aldila RIP’d stiff shaft (60g).

Ping G10 15* Hybrid
Callaway Heavan Wood 19* Hybrid
Putter: T-Line XXIV Tommy Armour

Ping i/3 Irons green dot
Cleveland 60* Lob wedge, Ping 56* Sand wedge, Nike SV Tour Black Satin 52* wedge, Ping 48* wedge.

Ball: TaylorMade

How about Mickelson and Bubba in the final group -- lots of birdies and bogies! After Phil's performance this weekend, he'll be fired up, though the pine straw may not be as kind to him this year. I think it was Nicklaus who said that Augusta favored a leftie with a nice fade (read: hole 11).  There's two of them here, though I think Westwood or Els might finally break through.

My Stuff:
Taylormade Supertri - 10.5    Taylormade Burner - 15.0
Taylormade Rescues - 19 and 22    Nickent Rescue - 26
Alpha RX-1 -  6 - pw     Ping - 50  Taylormade - 54    Callaway - 58 
Cameron Studio Design 5     Taylormade Pentas  

Note: This thread is 4783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!