IGNORED

How OFTEN and HOW do you clean your club during practice? Take the poll...

BrushCaddy
Note: This thread is 4362 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. You're taking a divot on every swing, how often will you brush off your club face?

• After 1 or 2 swings
    • After 3-4 swings
    • After 5-6 swings
    • After 7-10 swings
    • I don't, unless I can't see my clubface
    • ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    • In the frequency of cleanings from the answer above, what device do you use to brush off or clean you club between swings?
    • My shoe or pant leg
    • My hand or finger
    • I keep and use a towel or brush in my back pocket
    • I step back to my bag and use my towel or brush
    • Other....

As for how I clean the club...it varies..so I voted other. If it's very minor soil/light grass, I might wipe it on the back of the pant leg. If it's caked mud...that's going to the inside the Frogger towel. If there's hardened dirt lodged in the groves from say..hardpan...that'll require the point edge of the Frogger brush...( I'm not a Frogger rep or particularly a fanboy)...just really like those two products.

When I was 10, and that was more than a few years ago, I was having a lesson with my dirty clubs and the pro asked me if I would ever brush my teeth with a dirty toothbrush. I said, No, and he said, and you should never hit a golf ball with a dirty club. It kind of stuck. I clean the club after every shot, range or course. On the range this habit also has the positive effect of slowing me down to I think about each ballI'm hitting.

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by The Recreational Golfer

Since the question was shot-oriented, I forgot to mention that I clean the whole bag before every round, clubheads and grips.

Before every round? Dang. Might want to change your user id from Recreational Golfer to OCD Golfer.

I don't know.......I haven't stepped onto a practice range since 1995 so I can't remember.  LOL

I clean the grooves before every shot on the golf course.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Note: This thread is 4362 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!