• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gioguy21

Nike Forged Blade 3-PW iron heads ONLY

13 posts in this topic

As the subject says, Nike Forged Blade (non-TW version) 3-PW heads ONLY, standard lie/loft. These heads are easily 9/10 condition, just minor bag chatter, no nicks/gouges on the soles of the clubs. The heads need to be prepped (removal of old epoxy, etc) before installing new shafts.
starting at $215...sold on ebay for over $250...i purchased them for $225 but decided to stick with what i already have in my TaylorMade Burners...these heads had shafts that were pulled after purchase, just never got around to getting new shafts/grips for em.

*updated* $165 obo

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

best offers?

*$190* ?

You aren't by any chance willing to split them up are you? Interested in 7-PW.

not really looking to split them up, just trying to find a home for these as a set. if you want to use the 7-pw by all means. these clubs are in GREAT condition, pictures don't do them justice. my fiancee and i are saving for a house so, just trying to help someone else out by cleaning out my garage...$185?

$175?

Originally Posted by Gioguy21

$175?

Edit the listing itself with the new price and/or click the "bump listing" button. I think you're doing it the old way.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My apologies Erik, didn't realize how to go about changing it other than bumping it with a lower price. Fixed in my initial description*

Originally Posted by Gioguy21

My apologies Erik, didn't realize how to go about changing it other than bumping it with a lower price. Fixed in my initial description*

No prob. Now you know. I clicked "Bump Listing" too which puts it back at the top of the forum. You get to "Bump" Marketplace threads once every 72 hours.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Devore86, i actually sold these quite a while ago as they weren't for me. i believe they came out in 2005 or so, but i'm not 100% on this. sorry!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0