IGNORED

What would you pay to play Augusta National?

Note: This thread is 4063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 member has voted

1. 1. You're given an oppotunity to play Augusta on a gorgeous spring day. How much would you pay to do this?

• $0 Don't care, and I wouldn't walk across the street to play that cow pasture
    • $0-$99 Looks good, but not that good
    • $100-$499 It's a premium course, I'd pay a premium price
    • $500-$999 Better than Pebble, so I'll pay more
    • $1000-$2499 This is a once in a lifetime experience - why not?
    • $2500-$4999 Really, it's once in a lifetime!
    • $5000-$9999 It's only money, right? The kids don't really need to go to college
    • $10,000 or more Divorce, bankruptcy.....it would be worth it

If I were open to the public I would pay probably 500 dollars to play there.  If it were just me given the opportunity to play, I would probably pay more just because of the bragging rights I could have on my buddies.

I voted $1,000-$2,500. I paid $500 to play the Wynn Golf Club in Vegas. And on my next trip to Vegas I'll pay another $500 to play Shadow Creek. And I'm certain neither of them pale in comparison to Augusta National. To be honest, I'd actually rather play Muirfield Village Golf Club in Dublin, OH. But that wasn't part of the poll. ;)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!