IGNORED

2007 PGA Tour Fantasy Signup!!

Thrash13
Note: This thread is 6072 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I agree with you. It's a lot more fun to keep up with things on a daily basis, but maybe they will get things going in the near future.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yea that first run was pretty confusing...
I think they have things ironed out now though. I guess we will find out in a couple days.

Dual Point 10.5 Stiff Driver
Dual Point 3 Wood
NPS-1 Irons
Dual Slot 52, 56, 60 Wedges
Newport 2

I just went to the where our teams are listed. They looked active, so I clicked on one of them & it said "this feature is only available during tournament". It looks like we will be able to check everyones team standings during each tournament now.

The Bag...
TaylorMade RBZ HL Matrix Ozik Flex M
TaylorMade RBZ 3 HL 
Cobra Baffler DWS 2/R 18° Aldila NV-HL65 S
Cleveland Halo 3i 22°

Ping G2 steel 5HL,6,7,8,9 & PW 

Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 54,56 & 60° or Nike SV Tour 50°

Yes! Sophia blade

I just sent them some feedback suggesting showing our team scorecard during the rounds. Hope it will help.
I know I am pushing this pretty hard but if you want to see a fantasy site that rocks ESPN blows the Salary Cap game away.
If you guys would just sign up for one week just to try it you would see what I mean.
They show your teams scorecard and the group page with each teams total score that updates as play goes on.
If you'd like here is the link http://games.espn.go.com/bestball/frontpage
Group name is "The Sandtrap Club" password "Forum".
You'll thank me later.

T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

• Administrator
I just sent them some feedback suggesting showing our team scorecard during the rounds. Hope it will help.

We did it the past two years. We're trying something new this year.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh, I didn't realize you guys have used ESPN before...I'll shut up about it then
I usually don't play in two different games because I never know who's on which team but I wanted to be with the group. I've been playing ESPN games for years.
Maybe if we all send them feedback they will make some positive changes.

T-Bone Marshall
in my bag
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

• 4 weeks later...
I finally figured out my problems with the site. It dosen't work well with aol browser.
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

Just signed up as "PA Hacker" - better late than never....

But, I will be making up ground shortly - like Tiger, I only need a few tournaments to win POY

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
This is my first year playing fantasy golf with a team named 'Eagle Baby!'

I'm a little confused on how to pick for this week's events because it looks like we can select golfers for both the U.S. Bank Championship in Milwaukee and the (British) Open.

Does anyone know about the scoring for the different events? Will the golfer that wins the U.S. Bank Tournament get as many fantasy points as the winner of the Open?

Thank you,

Mark :)

• 2 weeks later...

That really tiks me off! Everytime there is 2 tourneys, it won't let me select both. I only got points for the Open. All the players were mixed up in one grouping. It starts off ok, then you get guys @ $250,000 with guys @ $75,000 mixed in between...thats 2 tourneys this year that i missed out on. How am i ever going to catch Erik!!!!
Birdieboyz

The Bag...
TaylorMade RBZ HL Matrix Ozik Flex M
TaylorMade RBZ 3 HL 
Cobra Baffler DWS 2/R 18° Aldila NV-HL65 S
Cleveland Halo 3i 22°

Ping G2 steel 5HL,6,7,8,9 & PW 

Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 54,56 & 60° or Nike SV Tour 50°

Yes! Sophia blade

That really tiks me off! Everytime there is 2 tourneys, it won't let me select both. I only got points for the Open. All the players were mixed up in one grouping. It starts off ok, then you get guys @ $250,000 with guys @ $75,000 mixed in between...thats 2 tourneys this year that i missed out on. How am i ever going to catch Erik!!!!

OK OK OK.

1. You're setting your sights too low; Erik is in 2nd place! 2. Not sure if you're "trash talking", but if you are go here: http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthr...ght=trash+talk Normally I'd be pulling for you, but my Tar Dogs are right on your six . . .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, the season is over and the scores are in. Congratulations to Olson's Snowmen who came in first place with 144,052 points!

2nd place is BidieBoyz with 138,079.
3rd place is Eagle Baby! with 129,332.

Note: This thread is 6072 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!