IGNORED

My Swing (Darkhunter139)

darkhunter139
Note: This thread is 4355 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by darkhunter139

Anyone know what I could use to slow this down? I can watch it in slow motion on my PC but I want to be able to upload it.

Most all video editing software can do this. Windows live has a free movie maker that can do this. To get good quality slow motion you probably need a camera that records at a higher fps

:whistle:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by jshots

Most all video editing software can do this. Windows live has a free movie maker that can do this. To get good quality slow motion you probably need a camera that records at a higher fps

Yeah I know, I want to get a high fps camera soon but can't afford to spent a ton of money on one.  If I could get one for around $100 that'd be nice so I will keep looking.

Until then the video on my iPhone is alright for viewing my swing in real time.

• 11 months later...

Here is my latest video actually hitting a real ball.  I want to get lessons soon but I'd love some suggestions on here first! Thanks in advance for any advice.

Got a net all setup in my backyard, going to get a nicer camera next so I can slow the videos down a bit.

Note: This thread is 4355 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!